THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 10:53:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Rfalconcam Calendars are now Available!  (Read 8927 times)
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1003

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« on: 08-Dec-18, 03:59:37 PM »

Just in time for the holiday season, the 2019 Rfalconcam Calendars are now available.

We have two that you can choose from.

The 2019 Rfalconcam Camera Pics Calendar:

https://www.zazzle.com/2019_rfalconcam_calendar-158572283275948348

The Shaky Calendar:

https://www.zazzle.com/2019_shakymon_calendar-158479191588710843

Please check them out and choose your favorite.

Zazzle Promo Code ZHOLIDAYZAZZ - 60% off Today! (12/8/18)  If you see any new promos, please post them here for others to see.

Peregrines know no borders.....
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 08-Dec-18, 04:37:19 PM »

WOO HOO! Can't wait to get mine!

I will keep an eye out for promo codes...I need to wait until next week's payday!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08-Dec-18, 09:53:27 PM »

Even though it gives 3 size options, only medium is available. Can this be changed, as I want the small size?

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09-Dec-18, 10:15:35 AM »

Today's 60% off code 12/9/2018

ZHOLIDAYDAY2

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09-Dec-18, 10:55:42 AM »

Today's 60% off code 12/9/2018

ZHOLIDAYDAY2

It’s too bad people are missing the sales when they might want to order another size calendar besides medium.  Sad

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09-Dec-18, 03:42:38 PM »

We're checking to see what's going on with it.

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09-Dec-18, 05:01:12 PM »

Hopefully the problem of ordering different sized calendars has been fixed. Please let us know if you continue to have problems with it. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 09-Dec-18, 06:13:16 PM »

Hopefully the problem of ordering different sized calendars has been fixed. Please let us know if you continue to have problems with it. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Fixed!   thankyou

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 10-Dec-18, 08:58:55 PM »

Fixed!   thankyou

Great!  clap

patsy6
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 52

Dot.ca and a 2015 eyas

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 13-Dec-18, 01:44:07 PM »

60% off today (12/13). Code  ZHOLIDAYZDAY

Hey farmer, farmer, put away that DDT now. Give me spots on my apples, but leave me the birds and the bees, please! - Joni Mitchell
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 16-Dec-18, 07:20:06 PM »

Zazzle promo code for 60% off through 12/17/18!

TOPPICKSZAZZ

tinyurl.com/2019-cam-pics

tinyurl.com/2019-shaky-pics

Thanks for your support!

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 19-Dec-18, 03:01:54 PM »

I received my calendar last week and it looks great! Good job by all involved!  thumbsup

patsy6
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 52

Dot.ca and a 2015 eyas

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 21-Dec-18, 12:15:33 AM »

Got my calendars today, or so I thought. I opened the package and discovered that Zazzle had shipped me someone else's order of a different calendar all together. Obviously, the shipping label was addressed to me, but the shipping instructions inside showed the name and address of someone in Homer, Illinois. Needless to say I am not pleased, as one of the two calendars I ordered is a Christmas gift. Also, I couldn't find a phone number for customer service either on the shipping instructions or on the website, so I had to fill out the customer support form on the website. It says they'll get back to me in one to three business days.

Grrr...

Hey farmer, farmer, put away that DDT now. Give me spots on my apples, but leave me the birds and the bees, please! - Joni Mitchell
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 21-Dec-18, 07:27:57 AM »

Got my calendars today, or so I thought. I opened the package and discovered that Zazzle had shipped me someone else's order of a different calendar all together. Obviously, the shipping label was addressed to me, but the shipping instructions inside showed the name and address of someone in Homer, Illinois. Needless to say I am not pleased, as one of the two calendars I ordered is a Christmas gift. Also, I couldn't find a phone number for customer service either on the shipping instructions or on the website, so I had to fill out the customer support form on the website. It says they'll get back to me in one to three business days.

Grrr...

Oh no Pat! That's terrible.  Sad

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 21-Dec-18, 08:43:28 AM »

Grrr...

My suggestion is to try to find a phone number for the person in Homer and contact them to see if they got your package. Then arrange a FedEx swap.

When Zazzle finally gets back to you, cancel the order and demand a refund plus compensation for ruining Christmas. Hopefully, they will give you a gift certificate large enough to cover the FedEx cost.

Maybe next year we will get the calendars done well before Thanksgiving so there will be time to correct Zazzle's mistakes. I'll also see if Rfalconcam will pay for a cache of calendars so we can mail/hand deliver one out at the last minute if a situation like this reoccurs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: