THE FORUM

29-Mar-24, 01:37:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shopping to support RFC  (Read 8949 times)
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« on: 16-Apr-10, 12:14:38 PM »

Did you all notice today's featured item from the RFC stores?

Quest Tour T-shirt!

Neat!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Patti from Kentucky
Tiercel

Like Count: 58

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 16-Apr-10, 02:16:02 PM »

Did you all notice today's featured item from the RFC stores?

Quest Tour T-shirt!

Neat!

Hmmm... has anyone ordered t-shirts from Zazzle?  When I select another style, the description still says "Quest Tour Basic Long Sleeve Tee (light)".  If I add it to my cart, I see something like this:

Quest Tour Basic Long Sleeve Tee (light)
by rfalconcam
Ladies Petite T-Shirt, Lime

Just makes me a little nervous that I'm going to get the right style...
margaret
Falcon

Like Count: 28

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16-Apr-10, 02:46:12 PM »

happy To answer your question about the Zazzle tee shirts, they have a number of styles.  Click on the style and you can view it front and back and there is a size chart for each of the styles.  I just noticed the Quest tee and ordered one a few minutes ago.   If there is a problem with size etc., they are great with exchanges. Check out the back of the tee, it lists all the places Quest has visited since she hatched in 2008.  Great idea Rfalconcam team!   Keep those ideas coming! 
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 16-Apr-10, 04:31:37 PM »

Hmmm... has anyone ordered t-shirts from Zazzle?  When I select another style, the description still says "Quest Tour Basic Long Sleeve Tee (light)".  If I add it to my cart, I see something like this:

Quest Tour Basic Long Sleeve Tee (light)
by rfalconcam
Ladies Petite T-Shirt, Lime

Just makes me a little nervous that I'm going to get the right style...

You will get the Ladies Petite T in Lime.

The "Quest Tour Basic Long Sleeve Tee (light)" is just a title.
Joyce
Global Moderator
Falcon

Like Count: 283

"Cadence"

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16-Apr-10, 05:21:53 PM »

Great Idea, Great t-shirt!  I plan on getting one, but March 2010 isn't the end of her tour.  Will there be an update to include April, or until her transmitter falls off?

I'd feel better if it said something like "Quest continues on..." below the columns.  Or are you going to have a second shirt that says The Quest Tour Continued?

Joyce
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 16-Apr-10, 08:39:16 PM »

Great Idea, Great t-shirt!  I plan on getting one, but March 2010 isn't the end of her tour.  Will there be an update to include April, or until her transmitter falls off?

I'd feel better if it said something like "Quest continues on..." below the columns.  Or are you going to have a second shirt that says The Quest Tour Continued?

Joyce

Of course her journey hasn't ended!  Quest is the energizer bunny!  She keeps going, and going, and going!    clap

Glad everyone likes it.

Peregrines know no borders.....
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 16-Apr-10, 08:51:15 PM »

There's plenty of room on the bottom to write in her next adventures!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04-Aug-10, 12:08:07 PM »

Announcing the debut of the Dale Pesmen Eyas design.

Dale is a very talented artist and a friend to the Rochester Falconcam (and me!) for many years.  I absolutely love the drawings/paintings of "our" Falcons and eyases that she has done over the past few years.  I've fallen in love with all of them.  But there is one that I absolutely adore, her picture of a fluffy white eyas with a feather clutched in its' big yellow feet, eyes looking up at the camera inside the nestbox.   notworthy

I asked Dale if the Rochester Falconcam could use this design on T-Shirts and other merchandise to raise money.  She gave me an immediate, "ABSOLUTELY"!   clap

After hard work by the Merchandise Team, we are now pleased to announce the debut of this Dale Pesmen design.  There are three different feathers available; bluejay, cardinal or waxwing.

Please check it out at this link and remember that a portion of everything you purchase will go to the Rochester Falconcam to help keep the cameras running.

http://www.zazzle.com/rfalconcam/gifts?cg=196994477429059086

Now the featured item on the Rochester Falconcam site.

THANK YOU DALE!!!  flowers

Peregrines know no borders.....
anneintoronto
« Reply #8 on: 04-Aug-10, 11:45:06 PM »

That's a really generous gesture, dale!  And a great sketch to pick -- good choice, Carol!  I'm sure a lot of people will be thrilled to buy one and that can only help with ever needed financial input!  Great idea!

Thanks!
Anne C. (Toronto, ON Canada)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: