THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 05:14:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stormin' - Yonge & Eglinton (Rhea Mae and Tiago's little one!)  (Read 109855 times)
jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 214

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 07-Jun-11, 12:26:40 PM »

Now he is definitely acting like grandpa Kaver.   heart heart heart heart

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"

Anatole France
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1003

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 07-Jun-11, 05:31:49 PM »

This is so incredible!  Happy tears for an incredible tiercel named Stormin.   Cry happy   wub2 heart

Peregrines know no borders.....
Braveheart2665
Juvie

Like Count: 18

Freyja Always in my Heart

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 07-Jun-11, 06:10:38 PM »

Oh my such heartwarming news  wub2- these falcons do such amazing things - Great job Stormin'  thumbsup

Follow me at Thebraveheartfiles.blogspot.com
Bird Crazy
Falcon

Like Count: 140

Voyager

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 07-Jun-11, 08:01:12 PM »

It is sad about Irving, but if there is a heaven for birds, he is happy knowing his family is being cared for.

Some human males could learn a thing or two from Stormin
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 07-Jun-11, 08:12:41 PM »

Stormin is really special to take on the responsibilities of this ready-made family. Great story!  clap

BIGFRANK
« Reply #35 on: 08-Jun-11, 04:40:22 AM »

Its a shame about Irving,but life in the Peregrine world can be harsh. Having watched him last season,so abley raise his young and all it involved,I cant help but be alittle sad. That said I am thrilled the resident male is "one of ours". I attended Stormin's banding,and friends and I spotted Stormin several times in Scarborough over the past year. He is even the one I spotted on an  a tv antena at the end of my block,photographed and ID'd. Now he is the resident male and stepDaddy of the young falcons. Its always amazing to hear back about one of our birds. I will be at the banding at Canada Square.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 08-Jun-11, 06:55:24 AM »

Its a shame about Irving,but life in the Peregrine world can be harsh. Having watched him last season,so abley raise his young and all it involved,I cant help but be alittle sad. That said I am thrilled the resident male is "one of ours". I attended Stormin's banding,and friends and I spotted Stormin several times in Scarborough over the past year. He is even the one I spotted on an  a tv antena at the end of my block,photographed and ID'd. Now he is the resident male and stepDaddy of the young falcons. Its always amazing to hear back about one of our birds. I will be at the banding at Canada Square.

What a guy! I remember that pic Frank.

margaret
Falcon

Like Count: 28

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 08-Jun-11, 08:05:05 AM »

I remember that photo, BF.  Wasn't it from last fall?   Stormin on an antenna with prey?
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 08-Jun-11, 08:26:07 AM »

I remember that photo, BF.  Wasn't it from last fall?   Stormin on an antenna with prey?

It's posted back on page 1 of this thread (or 3 if you read backward like me)

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
rynnac
Eyas

Like Count: 3

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 09-Jun-11, 05:02:01 PM »

[
It's posted back on page 1 of this thread (or 3 if you read backward like me)
I had NO idea you could read backwards! Thanks for the tip!

That was a great photo of Stormin, and I am so happy to hear about how he has taken on this family and made them his own and is providing food, etc.  Way to go Stormin!!

Nancy in UT

Nancy and the GSDs in Utah
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1003

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 15-Jun-11, 09:47:28 PM »

Can I tell you something?  Stormin is a chip off of the Kaver rock.  Dark, handsome and a family man.   wub2

Peregrines know no borders.....
Bird Crazy
Falcon

Like Count: 140

Voyager

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 15-Jun-11, 10:16:14 PM »

So cool. I miss my main man (Kaver  wub2 ) but its nice to know that in his children, grandchildren and so on he lives on. He and Mariah are the best of the best. So too are their progeny.

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 15-Jun-11, 11:51:42 PM »

So cool. I miss my main man (Kaver  wub2 ) but its nice to know that in his children, grandchildren and so on he lives on. He and Mariah are the best of the best. So too are their progeny.

I so agree BC!

carla
Tiercel

Like Count: 78

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 16-Jun-11, 04:17:02 AM »

I so agree BC!
Still  Cry missed
carla
Tiercel

Like Count: 78

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 16-Jun-11, 04:19:44 AM »

Can I tell you something?  Stormin is a chip off of the Kaver rock.  Dark, handsome and a family man.   wub2
And that is the Happy Thing! sunshine
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: