THE FORUM

29-Mar-24, 11:23:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me ID my avatar  (Read 4076 times)
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« on: 09-Aug-09, 09:16:45 AM »

My avatar is cropped out of a picture I took fledge watch weekend 2007.  I've used it for a long time on other forums so it didn't really matter WHO it was, it just got the conversation started about M&K and the kids.  But now that I'm using it HERE I'm wondering again who it is.  It was taken from the east end of the bridge looking back west.  There was a fellow there (I don't think he was part of our group) with a camera & ginormous lens on a tripod who pointed her out...I snuck in below his camera & took the picture.

original photo                           cropped

I've always thought it's Sacajawea with her light head...just thought I'd ask for your opinions

Thanks!  Ei

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Lou
Juvie

Like Count: 130

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 09-Aug-09, 03:18:31 PM »

Eileen,
What date was the picture taken on?
Lou
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09-Aug-09, 03:20:50 PM »

Eileen,
What date was the picture taken on?
Lou

7-7-07 11:00AM

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Lou
Juvie

Like Count: 130

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 09-Aug-09, 06:38:15 PM »

Oops. I might not be able to help Eileen. I checked my files and I was up on the observation deck at that time. I have pictures of Linn and Sacajawea flying in the gorge near the waterfalls and landing on the pipe near the observation deck at that time.

My guess is that it's Ananta.

Lou
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09-Aug-09, 07:10:52 PM »

Well, that surely narrows it down.  I was on my way to the observation deck when I took the picture.  Now I remember I missed some great flying and the beautiful pictures of Linn on the pipe because I stopped.  If Sacajawea was part of that, you're probably right about it being Ananta...she's too light to be Grace.

Thanks!  Ei

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: