THE FORUM

19-Sep-24, 07:59:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you like today's Banding  (Read 7860 times)
valhalla
« on: 10-Jun-10, 12:21:58 PM »

I'd like to suggest to all of us that enjoyed today's very visual banding events to click on the $$$ Donate button $$$ and make your donations now.  Thanks!
margaret
Falcon

Like Count: 28

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 10-Jun-10, 12:25:40 PM »

I'd like to suggest to all of us that enjoyed today's very visual banding events to click on the $$$ Donate button $$$ and make your donations now.  Thanks!
A great idea Janet.  And for those who do not want to donate on-line, an address is given on the same page and you can mail a check or money order.  Thank you for the reminder! 
valhalla
« Reply #2 on: 10-Jun-10, 12:27:15 PM »

A great idea Janet.  And for those who do not want to donate on-line, an address is given on the same page and you can mail a check or money order.  Thank you for the reminder! 

Speaking of Reminders: 

Your donation is Tax Deductible!
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10-Jun-10, 01:04:17 PM »

People were asking how to donate on Ustream..I sent them to Home page. Hope it helps get some.

I  had fun today...hope to do it again next year. Was a little crazy with 4 windows open and going back and forth. We all survived. Thanks Ei, jeanne and aafke for all your help...."What a team"  thumbsup

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 315

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10-Jun-10, 01:11:47 PM »

People were asking how to donate on Ustream..I sent them to Home page. Hope it helps get some.

I  had fun today...hope to do it again next year. Was a little crazy with 4 windows open and going back and forth. We all survived. Thanks Ei, jeanne and aafke for all your help...."What a team"  thumbsup

It can get a little crazy...I had flickr open too for the screen captures!  But, yes, the WHOLE team is quite a team!  Thank you all for allowing me to participate...I had fun!  clap

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 10-Jun-10, 02:00:04 PM »

Thank you to Aafke, Donna Ei, and Jeanne for doing the play-by-play on today's banding. Great job, ladies! I expect you'll be contacted by one of the major networks to cover the 2012 Olympics.

huddiecat
Juvie

Like Count: 44

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10-Jun-10, 02:18:52 PM »

Looks like I was not the only one trying to "save" as many of the images of the banding today as my fingers, and computer, would allow!!  It was so exciting!  I love the one of a very serious Shaky readying everything for the event. 
Suzanne
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10-Jun-10, 02:44:09 PM »

Thank you to Aafke, Donna Ei, and Jeanne for doing the play-by-play on today's banding. Great job, ladies! I expect you'll be contacted by one of the major networks to cover the 2012 Olympics.
hysterical hysterical hysterical I'm waiting by my phone! Your so welcome Shaky, it was great!

carla
Tiercel

Like Count: 78

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 10-Jun-10, 05:50:56 PM »

Thank you Aafke Donna Ei and Jeanne ,it was very exciting to watch the banding.And thanks to everyone who was involved.

Greetings carla flowers thanks2
valhalla
« Reply #9 on: 10-Jun-10, 05:56:39 PM »

Speaking of Reminders: 

Not to throw a wet rag on the kudos to people who worked during the banding, but my intent was to GENTLY remind people that if you liked what you saw, it does cost money to accomplish and donations are most welcome to assist in keeping the cams up and running.
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10-Jun-10, 06:02:01 PM »

Speaking of Reminders: 

Not to throw a wet rag on the kudos to people who worked during the banding, but my intent was to GENTLY remind people that if you liked what you saw, it does cost money to accomplish and donations are most welcome to assist in keeping the cams up and running.

Mission accomplished piggy! clap

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
valhalla
« Reply #11 on: 10-Jun-10, 07:39:57 PM »

Speaking of Reminders: 

Mission accomplished piggy! clap

Very good clap  AND a few more missions would be a good thing clap
jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 214

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 10-Jun-10, 07:52:51 PM »

Thanks, Shaky!  I have to say that you , Kenn and Jim were amazing on the technical skills that brought this all together.  It was amazing to watch you all in action!  I think the 2012 Olympics need to contact all of you! notworthy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"

Anatole France
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 10-Jun-10, 07:55:03 PM »

Thanks, Shaky!  I have to say that you , Kenn and Jim were amazing on the technical skills that brought this all together.  It was amazing to watch you all in action!  I think the 2012 Olympics need to contact all of you! notworthy

I agree jeanne, they did a wonderful job putting this all together. We can share the duties at the Olympics...I'm not greedy!  Wink Cheesy

jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 214

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 10-Jun-10, 07:56:39 PM »

I agree jeanne, they did a wonderful job putting this all together. We can share the duties at the Olympics...I'm not greedy!  Wink Cheesy

Me either!!   Cheesy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"

Anatole France
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: