THE FORUM

19-Apr-24, 03:41:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Banding Day Photos: A Top Down View  (Read 15150 times)
Tokira
Juvie

Like Count: 142

Kaetzchen Gabriella of Tokira

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 12-Jun-10, 10:36:57 PM »

I put the album in my Kodak Gallery. Here's the link:

http://classic.kodakgallery.com/lou

Lou

Thanks so much, Lou, that worked perfectly.
What a great setup the box is!  And Rochester is really quite a pretty city  happy
Carol
WV
valhalla
« Reply #16 on: 13-Jun-10, 05:48:14 PM »

Wow!  and Wow again!  Great, great shots and I now can see everything!  Wonderful!  Where is (which direction) is Lake Ontario?
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 13-Jun-10, 06:56:48 PM »

Wow!  and Wow again!  Great, great shots and I now can see everything!  Wonderful!  Where is (which direction) is Lake Ontario?

North

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 13-Jun-10, 07:14:40 PM »

North

You took the words right out of my mouth, Ei!   hysterical

valhalla
« Reply #19 on: 14-Jun-10, 05:30:57 AM »

North

Now, that I provided the laugh of the day  Wink, I meant in relation to the fabulous skyline pic that showed Kodak, Powers, etc (one of the early pictures).
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 14-Jun-10, 06:45:30 AM »

North

Now, that I provided the laugh of the day  Wink, I meant in relation to the fabulous skyline pic that showed Kodak, Powers, etc (one of the early pictures).

Kodak, Powers, High Falls etc. are north of Times Square...so Lake Ontario is over that horizon.

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 14-Jun-10, 07:18:45 AM »

Hey piggy. Kodak is on State St. which if you follow it north it turns into Lake Ave. and ends at Lake Ontario. OK? wave

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
valhalla
« Reply #22 on: 14-Jun-10, 07:24:12 AM »

Hey piggy. Kodak is on State St. which if you follow it north it turns into Lake Ave. and ends at Lake Ontario. OK? wave

Thanks!  That big lake is one of the few "local" items that I can get a clear mental image of.  Now, I can essentially point an arrow north to the lake from TS bldg.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 14-Jun-10, 07:29:52 AM »

I loved Lk Ontario when I was there. I could have spent all day there. (Snort)

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 14-Jun-10, 07:31:08 AM »

Thanks!  That big lake is one of the few "local" items that I can get a clear mental image of.  Now, I can essentially point an arrow north to the lake from TS bldg.

Here's a map... Falcon landmarks

valhalla
« Reply #25 on: 14-Jun-10, 07:33:33 AM »

I loved Lk Ontario when I was there. I could have spent all day there. (Snort)
Not this year, but we plan to go back to Niagara on the Lake - wine and water, who could ask for more?   Wink
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 14-Jun-10, 07:40:00 AM »

Actually, Times Square building is on same road as Kodak only at that end it's called Exchange St..  I think they do that just to confuse people. confused  One road should have one name! Janet have you never been to Rochester? gum

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
margaret
Falcon

Like Count: 28

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 14-Jun-10, 11:26:13 AM »

Great shots of banding day and of the city, Lou!   clap
They'd make great Chamber of Commerce postcards.  Thank you for posting them.
valhalla
« Reply #28 on: 14-Jun-10, 11:36:31 AM »

Actually, Times Square building is on same road as Kodak only at that end it's called Exchange St..  I think they do that just to confuse people. confused  One road should have one name! Janet have you never been to Rochester? gum

Nope - timing has never worked out - made it to the Falls and the Glen last year.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: