THE FORUM

19-Sep-24, 10:57:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: YouTube vid of banding?  (Read 4026 times)
RFalcon
Big Clutch

Like Count: 3

View Profile
« on: 12-Jun-10, 02:02:07 PM »

Hi all,

I read somewhere on this site that they were going to put a video together of banding day and post it on YouTube. Is that up yet?

I had to miss the whole banding day because my Modem broke Cry

Thank you,
Ian
Lord G
Juvie

Like Count: 48

Peregrine Paparazzo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 12-Jun-10, 02:37:00 PM »

Hi all,

I read somewhere on this site that they were going to put a video together of banding day and post it on YouTube. Is that up yet?

Thank you,
Ian

Over at Imprints you can watch the banding from one camera without sound and another with sound, both at Ustream.tv.  I've also posted a couple of short video clips in my blog post about the banding.  Those videos plus some Banding Day clips from the Rfalconcam cameras can be viewed at the Rfalconcam channel on YouTube.
« Last Edit: 12-Jun-10, 07:08:24 PM by Lord G » Logged

"Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise"
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 315

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12-Jun-10, 02:41:21 PM »

Hi all,

Thank you,
Ian

Over at Imprints you can watch the banding from our Ustream recording (without sound, unfortunately).  I've also posted a couple of short video clips in my blog post about the banding.  Those videos plus some Banding Day clips from the Rfalconcam cameras can be viewed at the Rfalconcam channel on YouTube.

Actually, there is a ustream of the channel that had the sound here

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 315

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12-Jun-10, 02:45:02 PM »

Sometimes I forget to go to the Youtube channel...but I always get a good laugh there watching the dailies!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 12-Jun-10, 06:02:31 PM »

Look under ARCHIVES -> Video Archives -> Ustream to find the list of banding videos. There are 2 of them. One has sound while the other doesn't.

Additional banding video clips are in the Banding Day 2010 playlist on the Rfalconcam channel on YouTube. You can navigate there using the menu at the top of the page. Look under ARCHIVES -> Video Archives -> YouTube. Then click on Rfalconcam Channel near the bottom of the page. After the channel page loads, click on Banding Day 2010 on the right side of the page.

huddiecat
Juvie

Like Count: 44

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 14-Jun-10, 05:09:39 PM »

I have to admit...my cat loved the YouTube video of the banding!  As soon as they started kakking he ran around the house looking for the culprit and decided it must be the fish.  Of course, I had the volume up so I could catch it all!

Thanks for posting it!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: