THE FORUM

21-Sep-24, 04:10:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Callidora question  (Read 33062 times)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 01-Aug-10, 01:52:27 PM »

she is probably just hiding

Wouldn't be the first time!  foxbinocs

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 315

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 01-Aug-10, 02:01:56 PM »

For some perspective for those who haven't actually watched them live...

Watcher's weekend, Saturday evening, a few of us were on the South Ave. garage for...I really don't recall how long...over an hour, probably closer to 2 hours...not a PEFA in sight.  I was lucky that I turned around to look at Chase...

This was all I saw of Callidora before she stooped on a duck over the river...

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Braveheart2665
Juvie

Like Count: 18

Freyja Always in my Heart

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 01-Aug-10, 02:26:45 PM »

I know - it is amazing how the watchers are able to locate them. I would love to be down there looking but just holding binocs up a short time kills my back. Going to another Chiro tomorrow for a second opinion. I hope I feel better next year so i can do it.

Follow me at Thebraveheartfiles.blogspot.com
Braveheart2665
Juvie

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 01-Aug-10, 09:49:59 PM »

C -  I  am praying you are ok wherever you are out there.  Sad but  sleepy You & J stole my  heart I'll never forget you  wub2

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 01-Aug-10, 09:55:40 PM »

:wave:You can do it Braveheart!  It's painful but it's sooooo worth it.  Alot of us watchers have medical issues. I look at it as I can sit home and be in pain or I can do something useful. Pain is pain.  2thumbsup

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 315

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 01-Aug-10, 09:56:30 PM »

This is the hard part every season...fewer and fewer sightings until you just know they've moved on.  

I have a feeling Callidora hasn't gone far yet, just don't know where to look for her.

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Braveheart2665
Juvie

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 01-Aug-10, 10:14:53 PM »

:wave:You can do it Braveheart!  It's painful but it's sooooo worth it.  Alot of us watchers have medical issues. I look at it as I can sit home and be in pain or I can do something useful. Pain is pain.  2thumbsup

Thanks MAK - I know it is & I have other medical issues as well but I do very physical work all week & I need to find out if I  can continue to do it or if I have to stop - Doc say I have a slipped disc & it keeps going out from working. I can take the pain as long as I'm enjoying myself. Thanks for your support  happy

KapiVT
Eyas

Like Count: 9

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 01-Aug-10, 10:22:34 PM »

This is the hard part every season...fewer and fewer sightings until you just know they've moved on.  
I think it is made more difficult this year because we are only following one.  With four or five out there, one missing for a day is not as noticeable.
Kapi in VT
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 01-Aug-10, 10:49:41 PM »

C -  I  am praying you are ok wherever you are out there.  Sad but  sleepy You & J stole my  heart I'll never forget you  wub2

I feel the same way ! heart heart heart heart

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
falconsforever129
Juvie

Like Count: 37

~~Believe In Miracles~~

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 01-Aug-10, 11:56:20 PM »

Thanks Ei for all your great informative and reassuring information.  happy
falconsforever129
Juvie

Like Count: 37

~~Believe In Miracles~~

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 02-Aug-10, 12:00:44 AM »

And I feel the same way....C & J both stole my  heart too....
So it is hard to let go  crying
Calli wherever you are I pray you find a good life and Jemi please heal and fly the skies again... wub2
valhalla
« Reply #26 on: 02-Aug-10, 05:39:30 AM »

wave You can do it Braveheart!  It's painful but it's sooooo worth it.  Alot of us watchers have medical issues. I look at it as I can sit home and be in pain or I can do something useful. Pain is pain.  2thumbsup

bow  Words to live by MAK!  clap  We all have choices and some of them include living life to the fullest to simply spite the "stuff" thrown in our paths!   Wink  
« Last Edit: 02-Aug-10, 06:41:12 AM by Janet » Logged
Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 02-Aug-10, 06:40:31 AM »

Logged on this morning to get the news of Callidora - when was she last seen? Keeping my fingers crossed! And (sorry if I missed this...) how is Jemison doing?

Thanks, Gang!

Bobbie
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 02-Aug-10, 06:54:52 AM »

Logged on this morning to get the news of Callidora - when was she last seen? Keeping my fingers crossed! And (sorry if I missed this...) how is Jemison doing?

Thanks, Gang!

Bobbie

Hi Bobbie, Callidora has not been seen since Sat at 2:30, she was on Mercury whining. Jemison is in a flight cage by now practicing flying. I think it was for 2 weeks, 1 week left if I'm correct. Hoping to hear soon how she is doing with that. Miss them both.

Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 02-Aug-10, 08:13:53 AM »

Hi Bobbie, Callidora has not been seen since Sat at 2:30, she was on Mercury whining. Jemison is in a flight cage by now practicing flying. I think it was for 2 weeks, 1 week left if I'm correct. Hoping to hear soon how she is doing with that. Miss them both.

Thanks, Donna. I will watch with interest today to see how things develop with C. Good news that J only has one more week left before "the sky's the limit"!
« Last Edit: 02-Aug-10, 09:03:56 AM by Shaky » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: