THE FORUM

21-Sep-24, 03:53:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Callidora question  (Read 33040 times)
pattysue
Egg

Like Count: 2

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 02-Aug-10, 04:11:57 PM »

I'm a long time "stalker" -lived on Selye Terr., 2 prox. miles north of Kodak tower.  I now live in Hamlin and still watch the falcons every day on line.  I miss Mariah and Kaver.  I'm so happy for Beauty and Archer and hope Callidora is doing well on her apparent new adventure into adulthood.  I also pray that Jemison will recover nicely and come home to get flying and stooping lessons from mom & dad.

Thank you sooooo much to all of the watchers.  You take such good care to make sure the new fledges go well.   Just wanted to say Hi and let everyone know that you have a wider audience than you even realize.  Take care and keep up the great work.  PattySue 
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 315

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 02-Aug-10, 04:17:23 PM »

I'm a long time "stalker" -lived on Selye Terr., 2 prox. miles north of Kodak tower.  I now live in Hamlin and still watch the falcons every day on line.  I miss Mariah and Kaver.  I'm so happy for Beauty and Archer and hope Callidora is doing well on her apparent new adventure into adulthood.  I also pray that Jemison will recover nicely and come home to get flying and stooping lessons from mom & dad.

Thank you sooooo much to all of the watchers.  You take such good care to make sure the new fledges go well.   Just wanted to say Hi and let everyone know that you have a wider audience than you even realize.  Take care and keep up the great work.  PattySue 

Welcome aboard, pattysue!  Oh, we know there are lurkers out there...actually we usually have a lurkers' coming out day in the fall.  But you're a lurker no more! 

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
valhalla
« Reply #47 on: 02-Aug-10, 04:41:50 PM »

I'm going to hope that "my" Helga Jean turns up in Arlington, VA - lots of pigeons and some good nesting spots!  Of course, Paul and I would be out of work  Wink
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 02-Aug-10, 04:58:29 PM »

I'm going to hope that "my" Helga Jean turns up in Arlington, VA - lots of pigeons and some good nesting spots!  Of course, Paul and I would be out of work  Wink

Maybe in a couple weeks Janet! Hope she stays put for now!

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 02-Aug-10, 05:02:38 PM »

Maybe in a couple weeks Janet! Hope she stays put for now!

yes happy Grin wave

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 02-Aug-10, 05:12:52 PM »

That girl is going to be crying for food all night...(unless she caught her own), on her mini vaca.

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 02-Aug-10, 05:13:12 PM »

I'm so glad that Callidora is back!   clap

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 02-Aug-10, 05:23:59 PM »

I'm so glad she was on a trip and not hurt or worse somewhere. PHEW! heart

-John Burroughs
huddiecat
Juvie

Like Count: 44

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 02-Aug-10, 05:37:23 PM »

MAK, I agree!!  It was a long day yesterday for everyone!  So glad she is back  clap heart
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 315

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 02-Aug-10, 05:39:03 PM »

I'm happy too...it was just too soon for me!

It also gives me even more confidence that when she's away she's OK.  

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Calli_adorer
Big Clutch

Like Count: 4

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 02-Aug-10, 07:24:34 PM »

Phew - I've been on a long holiday, so I've been catching up on events here through the imprints and the forum.  I was getting very, very worried reading this thread about Calli, but now I can heave a sigh of relief.

Now we just need Jem to get back into the skies.  Honestly, it's like being their mothers.  We want them to be independent, but when they're not seen for a little while we start having sleepless nights!  I know I'm never going to rest until one day I tune in to the falcon cam and it's Calli or Jem we're watching sitting on eggs  Smiley
Tokira
Juvie

Like Count: 142

Kaetzchen Gabriella of Tokira

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 02-Aug-10, 07:41:45 PM »

Honestly, it's like being their mothers.  We want them to be independent, but when they're not seen for a little while we start having sleepless nights!  I know I'm never going to rest until one day I tune in to the falcon cam and it's Calli or Jem we're watching sitting on eggs  Smiley

Do you actually think you'll be able to rest then?  You'll be well addicted by that time  devil
Carol
WV
web watcher since C-S days
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 02-Aug-10, 09:22:54 PM »

Honestly, it's like being their mothers.  We want them to be independent, but when they're not seen for a little while we start having sleepless nights!  I know I'm never going to rest until one day I tune in to the falcon cam and it's Calli or Jem we're watching sitting on eggs  Smiley

Do you actually think you'll be able to rest then?  You'll be well addicted by that time  devil
Carol
WV
web watcher since C-S days

No doubt!. It may already be too late!    laugh

-John Burroughs
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 02-Aug-10, 11:00:07 PM »

Has anyone seen Callidora since Carol's sighting this afternoon? Now would she just take off again? Wonder if she got fed. I'm wondering a lot lately, sorry. Hopefully Dan will spot her in the AM. No MAK tomorrow.

falconsforever129
Juvie

Like Count: 37

~~Believe In Miracles~~

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 02-Aug-10, 11:37:46 PM »

I am so relieved!!!!   clap
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: