THE FORUM

21-Sep-24, 01:22:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Callidora question  (Read 33008 times)
Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 03-Aug-10, 04:39:05 AM »

Yay to hear that Callidora is back - wouldn't we all love to know what she was up to!

Slainte!

Bobbie
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 03-Aug-10, 12:32:24 PM »

Has anyone seen Callidora since Carol's sighting this afternoon? Now would she just take off again? Wonder if she got fed. I'm wondering a lot lately, sorry. Hopefully Dan will spot her in the AM. No MAK tomorrow.

I'm wondering the same things, Donna. All Carol said in her Twitter posts were that she heard her crying but she never posted that she was ever seen.

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 03-Aug-10, 12:53:03 PM »

Yes, I did see her fly up to the Frontier comm twr and she continued to cry for about 10 mins, then she was quiet.  I think she cried herself to sleep.  After that she didn't make a peep.  Archer and Beauty were up there with her for a long time.

Dana joined me while Callidora was still vocalizing and we looked and looked, but could only see A&B.  She was probably as flat as a pancake up on the platform.  I didn't think to take video until too late.  I think I got just a tiny bit of her crying.

Has anyone seen Callidora since Carol's sighting this afternoon? Now would she just take off again? Wonder if she got fed. I'm wondering a lot lately, sorry. Hopefully Dan will spot her in the AM. No MAK tomorrow.

I'm wondering the same things, Donna. All Carol said in her Twitter posts were that she heard her crying but she never posted that she was ever seen.

Peregrines know no borders.....
Braveheart2665
Juvie

Like Count: 18

Freyja Always in my Heart

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 22-Aug-10, 08:16:36 PM »

It is time to assume that Callidora has left the area to start off on her own. I know she hasn't been seen for several days now & just wondered if she has gone for good. I will miss her but she has grown into such a big beautiful girl & will have her own beautiful falcon chicks one day. Her & J were my 1st falcons to watch grow up & it was a wonderful experience. I pray J will someday be able to fly free as well.  heart heart

Follow me at Thebraveheartfiles.blogspot.com
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 315

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 22-Aug-10, 08:57:52 PM »

I certainly could be wrong, but I have a feeling Callidora has moved on to her next adventure.  Stay safe!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 22-Aug-10, 10:08:18 PM »

Braveheart, I'm confident that Jemison will fly free again.  heart  As for Miss Callidora, I couldn't confirm but I strongly feel that she was on the platform of the FCT this past Friday. I think she's still around somewhere near. heart

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Joyce
Global Moderator
Falcon

Like Count: 283

"Cadence"

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 22-Aug-10, 10:14:07 PM »

We are all keeping a watch for Callidora, but it is that time of year when the juvies are off on their own.  You never know, she may be still be in the area or coming back for visits.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 22-Aug-10, 10:16:23 PM »

We are all keeping a watch for Callidora, but it is that time of year when the juvies are off on their own.  You never know, she may be still be in the area or coming back for visits.

Or maybe she doesn't want to leave, it's been known to happen!  Wink

chlosmom
Juvie

Like Count: 12

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 23-Aug-10, 04:43:24 PM »

here's a "wanderful" thought---maybe c is hanging around with j---who free and soaring
falconsforever129
Juvie

Like Count: 37

~~Believe In Miracles~~

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 25-Aug-10, 08:29:13 AM »

I hope Callidora meets up with Jemison and they soar the skies and share adventures together!  heart heart
huddiecat
Juvie

Like Count: 44

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 25-Aug-10, 01:23:43 PM »

Maybe they were two of the juvies flying around Montezuma Monday afternoon heart
falconsforever129
Juvie

Like Count: 37

~~Believe In Miracles~~

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 26-Aug-10, 04:02:55 AM »

That would be so lovely!  heart heart
They were so sweet together when they were growing up...I used to love to watch them snuggle up in the nest box to sleep at night when they were just little fluff balls!  happy heart
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: