THE FORUM

02-May-24, 09:15:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 ... 204   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2011 Pictures from the Rfalconcam cameras  (Read 1213411 times)
carly
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 107

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: 12-Mar-11, 04:55:30 PM »

who would that be you aren't talking about

Just
Another
Cheating
Knave

are you?

lol  thumbsup  pray
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: 12-Mar-11, 05:02:33 PM »

Just missed them at the nest!!

margaret
Falcon

Like Count: 28

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: 12-Mar-11, 05:29:01 PM »

yippee yippee yippee yippee

I meant to say...now THAT is bowing!
I agree with you that THAT is some INTENSE bowing.  We can learn so much from watching .  I too, am shaking and tearing up to see this picture of Archer and Beauty.  The bond is there!   I also wonder about Mr. T.  Has anyone seen him?    You know...yesterday, Beauty was on the nest for so long, I think  I posted that she sensed Archer was on his way.  He was!  This afternoon Beauty was on the nest box for a long time...leaving at 1:30 or so.   And now, per this pic,  Archer was there in less than half an hour.  I wonder where he was.
margaret
Falcon

Like Count: 28

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: 12-Mar-11, 05:39:10 PM »

:heart

Isn't Mother Nature great?
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: 12-Mar-11, 07:37:00 PM »

paperbag OK, I need to confess, this is one of those times when it stinks to only have the internet connecting (most of) us.  I want to get in my car & drive to Donna's house (I think she's closest to me) and dance & scream in the streets that ARCHER CAME HOME!  The cats are NOT impressed...been hiding under the bed...Chewbacca is not fond of dancing...

ARCHER CAME HOME!!!!!

yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo abs-cheers flowers flowers flowers

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: 12-Mar-11, 08:01:03 PM »

I'm so glad that Archer is home and hope that Mr. T has safely moved on.   clap

jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 214

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: 12-Mar-11, 08:02:28 PM »

I am so happy he is back.  It's a connection to Mariah and Kaver that is important.  I was worried, to be honest, that Beauty took up with Mr. T because something might have happened to Archer.  So glad that was not the case!

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"

Anatole France
Braveheart2665
Juvie

Like Count: 18

Freyja Always in my Heart

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: 12-Mar-11, 08:04:53 PM »

I was so excited when I saw the pic of them in the nestbox - I was crying & laughing at the same time. Oh oh how I have missed that Archer.  heart heart wub2 wub2

More gorgeous falcon chicks coming soon !  mbanana bguitar

Follow me at Thebraveheartfiles.blogspot.com
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: 12-Mar-11, 08:41:23 PM »

paperbag OK, I need to confess, this is one of those times when it stinks to only have the internet connecting (most of) us.  I want to get in my car & drive to Donna's house (I think she's closest to me) and dance & scream in the streets that ARCHER CAME HOME!  The cats are NOT impressed...been hiding under the bed...Chewbacca is not fond of dancing...

ARCHER CAME HOME!!!!!

My God Ei, I was so excited when I called you, I don't quite remember our conversation. My heart was pumping so hard. Thanks for double-checking with me, I was sure but just needed another opinion to confirm. If I was blunt, I'm so sorry! YAY!!!

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: 12-Mar-11, 08:48:02 PM »

You know, I can't honestly say I was worried about Archer.  And I knew if he didn't come back nesting would go on just fine with Mr. T (Archer was rather inexperienced his first year here too).  I guess it's the connection to Mariah & Kaver that made me REALLY want him to come back safely.  

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: 12-Mar-11, 08:51:10 PM »

ARCHER CAME HOME!!!!!

My God Ei, I was so excited when I called you, I don't quite remember our conversation. My heart was pumping so hard. Thanks for double-checking with me, I was sure but just needed another opinion to confirm. If I was blunt, I'm so sorry! YAY!!!

You, excited?  NAH!  No worries-I was just as excited as you! 

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: 12-Mar-11, 09:30:47 PM »

I am very sure that it was Archer and Beauty that I saw on the Kodak Tower.  I believe that Archer was eating up on the launchpad while Beauty was lookin on.  If you'll notice, I didn't ID either Pefa in that report, because I did not believe it was Mr. T, but I couldn't be 100% sure.  I tried to follow them, but most of my routes were blocked because of the St. Patricks Day Parade.  It was driving me nuts, not  being able to get downtown.  So glad that Archer made it home.

Some of the Watchers plan to get out early tomorrow to keep an eye out for Mr T.  Hope he moves just a little north and finds Lady Pefa.

WanderingFalcon (Carol P.): 2 Pefas on KO Twr at SE corner of launchpad.

WanderingFalcon (Carol P.): Both pefas just flew back towards downtown. I'm off!

I'm guessing it was Archer and Beauty that Carol saw on KO.  I have a sneaky suspicion the Pefa Larry saw this morning at PC was Archer.

Peregrines know no borders.....
Paul Hamilton
Tiercel

Like Count: 266

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: 12-Mar-11, 09:44:08 PM »

I am very sure that it was Archer and Beauty that I saw on the Kodak Tower.  I believe that Archer was eating up on the launchpad while Beauty was lookin on.  If you'll notice, I didn't ID either Pefa in that report, because I did not believe it was Mr. T, but I couldn't be 100% sure. 

I remember noticing that you did not ID either falcon and went, "hmm."

Paul
Joyce
Global Moderator
Falcon

Like Count: 283

"Cadence"

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: 13-Mar-11, 05:47:39 AM »

paperbag OK, I need to confess, this is one of those times when it stinks to only have the internet connecting (most of) us.  I want to get in my car & drive to Donna's house (I think she's closest to me) and dance & scream in the streets that ARCHER CAME HOME!  

Was that the falcon dance Ei? ACK ACK...do the bird!!!

Even though we had gray skies, it was so exciting to watch Archer and Beauty flying together.  You could just see how happy they were resuming their courtship. They were both flying around TS and I thought if the "Watcher's Watcher" was at work in his office he would have known it was A+B (that has a nice ring).  

AAHHH - heart Love is in the air.  Now we know where that saying came from!
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: 13-Mar-11, 07:02:35 AM »

Falcon at nest e-chupping

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 ... 204   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: