THE FORUM

01-May-24, 06:07:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 ... 204   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2011 Pictures from the Rfalconcam cameras  (Read 1213194 times)
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #975 on: 09-Apr-11, 09:52:45 AM »

Archer brought a snack for Beauty earlier

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #976 on: 09-Apr-11, 01:33:00 PM »

Archer spent 50 minutes with the eggs

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #977 on: 09-Apr-11, 01:42:48 PM »

Archer spent 50 minutes with the eggs

Must be resting from his "other" activities of the morning.  Wink He's going to be a busy boy if this other one lays eggs too.

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #978 on: 09-Apr-11, 01:49:35 PM »

Beauty stopped by for a few, then took off with a KAKK!

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #979 on: 09-Apr-11, 02:38:54 PM »

Chupp-fest over the eggs before she sent him off to get some lunch!

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #980 on: 09-Apr-11, 02:58:42 PM »

She asked for room service...looks like she's getting takeout...

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #981 on: 09-Apr-11, 03:46:17 PM »

Got the sequence from the streaming video...

Beauty arrives on the platform, I think with lunch kakk-chupping (there is an in between call I've been hearing)...I hear Archer approaching wailing...

...and he heads to the ledge above the nestbox (loving the new cam  notworthy )

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #982 on: 09-Apr-11, 04:01:25 PM »

Before the noise caught me off guard...

Then, while posting the last post, Archer returns...

...and gets comfy on the eggs...

...then Beauty arrives and sends him off to investigate the noise

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #983 on: 09-Apr-11, 06:18:08 PM »

Beauty was trying to nap on the perch but started wobbling in the breeze

So she decided to take a good snooze on the eggs

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #984 on: 09-Apr-11, 07:03:32 PM »

Archer on the Wilder building ladder while Beauty naps in the nest box

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #985 on: 09-Apr-11, 07:58:54 PM »

So we go to KP in time to watch for Archer's migration over. Well, he never showed, seemed he wanted to stay by his beloved Beauty and 2 eggs tonight. That's fine with me, I was glad he stayed by the nest. Had a great day, met many people: Bobbie, Brian, Carol, Dana/Lou, Kathy O, Susan C, Dan, Suzanne/Don, Linda/no Tim, Joyce, jeanne, Casey/Abby, June, ginha/Dave, Kelly and the stars...Archer & Beauty. Beautiful day and I have sunburn on my face, a bonus, I guess. Tomorrow, another adventure! Loved meeting you all today and now I know why you get excited on Falcon Watches!  Shocked  clap

Carla P
Fluffball

Like Count: 21

View Profile
« Reply #986 on: 09-Apr-11, 08:14:02 PM »

Donna is here?  In Rochester??  Donna who is not addicted???  Donna who never leaves her house????
This news is ALMOST as exciting as Beauty's 2nd egg!!!!!!  This is my sign to retire from lurking... I must meet this woman.  I will see you all tomorrow.  Oh, happy, happy day!!!!!!
Carla P
xoxo

Carla P.
aka: edp1078, partysocks6

"Treat the earth well. It was not given to you
      by your parents; it was loaned to you by your
      children."
                 -Old Indian Proverb-
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #987 on: 09-Apr-11, 08:17:11 PM »

So we go to KP in time to watch for Archer's migration over. Well, he never showed, seemed he wanted to stay by his beloved Beauty and 2 eggs tonight. That's fine with me, I was glad he stayed by the nest. Had a great day, met many people: Bobbie, Brian, Carol, Dana/Lou, Kathy O, Susan C, Dan, Suzanne/Don, Linda/no Tim, Joyce, jeanne, Casey/Abby, June, ginha/Dave, Kelly and the stars...Archer & Beauty. Beautiful day and I have sunburn on my face, a bonus, I guess. Tomorrow, another adventure! Loved meeting you all today and now I know why you get excited on Falcon Watches!  Shocked  clap

I am SOOOO happy you got to see everyone...most importantly Archer & Beauty!  Sunburned face = watching the skies!  clap clap

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #988 on: 09-Apr-11, 08:25:16 PM »

Donna is here?  In Rochester??  Donna who is not addicted???  Donna who never leaves her house????
This news is ALMOST as exciting as Beauty's 2nd egg!!!!!!  This is my sign to retire from lurking... I must meet this woman.  I will see you all tomorrow.  Oh, happy, happy day!!!!!!
Carla P
xoxo

That was so funny Carla!! Yes, it's me, I'm here. Oh what a day we had. I hope to see you tomorrow.  MAK and I will be out early, then later, off to Wild Wings to see the residents and feed the Chickadees. Anyone is welcome to come along. I'll be waiting Carla!  wave

margaret
Falcon

Like Count: 28

View Profile
« Reply #989 on: 09-Apr-11, 08:27:34 PM »

Carla P
xoxo
If you can, Carla P, go and meet up with everyone.  I would join you too, but I am locked into third quarter marking period grading, senior reseach papers, and report card grades, otherwise, I would be out there with you.  "...don't let your children grow up to be English teachers".     And..I had a bridal shower to attend today...oh, to retire!    Go meet All.  My thoughts will be with you.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 ... 204   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: