THE FORUM

01-May-24, 08:11:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 ... 204   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2011 Pictures from the Rfalconcam cameras  (Read 1213236 times)
Joyce
Global Moderator
Falcon

Like Count: 283

"Cadence"

View Profile
« Reply #1050 on: 12-Apr-11, 05:46:28 PM »

I can't get over how much time Archer is spending on the eggs.  Just like his dad Kaver! 

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: 12-Apr-11, 05:47:19 PM »

I can't get over how much time Archer is spending on the eggs.  Just like his dad Kaver! 

he  heart his eggs as much as Kaver!

jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 214

View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: 12-Apr-11, 05:55:52 PM »

He needs to redeem himself after his infidelities rofl

Let's see how he does this year after hatching!  Last year, he was pretty funny- and confused happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"

Anatole France
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: 12-Apr-11, 06:05:30 PM »

He needs to redeem himself after his infidelities rofl

Let's see how he does this year after hatching!  Last year, he was pretty funny- and confused happy

LOL jeanne, he was so cute. He would just drop off food as he got mobbed by C & J....Callidora scared him off. Let's see if B lays #4, if so...Archer beware! I think he's knows a little more this time, well except for the fact he brought food to the egg again.... 2thumbsup

chlosmom
Juvie

Like Count: 12

View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: 12-Apr-11, 06:26:29 PM »

Poor A he does get confused---hope all this egg sitting means he's dumpted LP and is
again devoted to B thumbsup
Joyce
Global Moderator
Falcon

Like Count: 283

"Cadence"

View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: 12-Apr-11, 06:27:38 PM »

Time will tell if there will be 4 eggs.  Those still in the running for the poll of 2011 #eggs are: 3 eggs (3), 4 eggs (19),  5 eggs (7).  Looks like serious incubation has started...by Archer at least.  So will we see another?

The first egg has different coloration from the last two laid.  But, as we saw with one of Mariah's that didn't seem to matter.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: 12-Apr-11, 06:40:51 PM »

Poor A he does get confused---hope all this egg sitting means he's dumpted LP and is
again devoted to B thumbsup

I would feel bad for LP, she doesn't know, she found a mate and it happened to be Archer. If she does lay eggs, I wouldn't want to see Archer just diss her. Not easy being a single mom. Who knows how this will turn out. I hope for the best for both females.

chlosmom
Juvie

Like Count: 12

View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: 12-Apr-11, 06:49:31 PM »

right you are about the females---best to both--it's all A's fault--
but he's so cute it's hard to be mad with him
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: 12-Apr-11, 06:53:49 PM »

right you are about the females---best to both--it's all A's fault--
but he's so cute it's hard to be mad with him

ditto yes

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: 12-Apr-11, 06:56:56 PM »

Wow he is late for KP duty!

margaret
Falcon

Like Count: 28

View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: 12-Apr-11, 07:52:52 PM »

I agree with you, he is so cute.  He reminds me of his grandfather. 
Archer is spending a good bit of time on the eggs; could this mean that he is not visiting LP at KP? 
Also, since both A and B are spending more time on eggs, is this considered "hard incubation" -- meaning there will not be any additional eggs?
Wouldn't it be wonderful if there were lots of Archer's offspring flying the skies this summer?
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: 12-Apr-11, 08:08:28 PM »

Archer is spending a good bit of time on the eggs; could this mean that he is not visiting LP at KP? 
Also, since both A and B are spending more time on eggs, is this considered "hard incubation" -- meaning there will not be any additional eggs?
Wouldn't it be wonderful if there were lots of Archer's offspring flying the skies this summer?

Apparently he's made an evening visit to KP.  At this point he'll do whatever needs doing at whichever site.

Hard incubation is something of a judgment call best looked at in retrospect.  My opinion is they've started incubation.  Although there were a few hours of uncovered eggs, they've been mostly covered since last night.  When they start incubating there's usually one more egg coming.  Only time will tell.

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: 12-Apr-11, 09:31:48 PM »

Kathy O (downtown) reported immediately to Dana and I (at KP) when Archer left downtown.  We clocked him at approximately 3 mins for the approx 5 mile trip!  Yikes!  Well, they are the fastest creature on the earth afterall!  Very impressive!   logo wow

Apparently he's made an evening visit to KP.  At this point he'll do whatever needs doing at whichever site.

Hard incubation is something of a judgment call best looked at in retrospect.  My opinion is they've started incubation.  Although there were a few hours of uncovered eggs, they've been mostly covered since last night.  When they start incubating there's usually one more egg coming.  Only time will tell.

Peregrines know no borders.....
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: 12-Apr-11, 09:32:52 PM »

Kathy O (downtown) reported immediately to Dana and I (at KP) when Archer left downtown.  We clocked him at approximately 3 mins for the approx 5 mile trip!  Yikes!  Well, they are the fastest creature on the earth afterall!

MY WORD!!!

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: 12-Apr-11, 09:51:58 PM »

Kathy O (downtown) reported immediately to Dana and I (at KP) when Archer left downtown.  We clocked him at approximately 3 mins for the approx 5 mile trip!  Yikes!  Well, they are the fastest creature on the earth afterall!

MY WORD!!!

He is a quickie artist!!!   gum

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 ... 204   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: