THE FORUM

27-Apr-24, 07:10:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You control the camera!  (Read 10710 times)
elsiep
Big Clutch

Like Count: 3

Hawk Bait

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 24-Feb-11, 01:04:51 PM »

How far in advance can I book a time? (when is fledging due to begin? I'll take that week... rofl  until the bill arrives scared blue )

Step 3, I see a "search" button that doesn't appear to do anything.  Maybe it should do the same as "book"?  I haven't gone any further, yet.

Should be a popular (and profitable) feature.  Well done!  2thumbsup
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 24-Feb-11, 04:49:54 PM »

Hey elsiep!  Shaky is our "control the camera" guru.  Once he gets tired of all the good weather he's currently experiencing, I'm sure he'll answer all your questions.  Oh, and thanks for all your support.   clap
Carol P.

How far in advance can I book a time? (when is fledging due to begin? I'll take that week... rofl  until the bill arrives scared blue )

Step 3, I see a "search" button that doesn't appear to do anything.  Maybe it should do the same as "book"?  I haven't gone any further, yet.

Peregrines know no borders.....
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 24-Feb-11, 11:32:10 PM »

You can book until the end of the year.

The search button works. If you search for a period that is blocked, the book button will not appear for that period. But there really isn't a need to do that because the same dates will show up as unavailable when you try to select them in a later step. Just ignore the search button and click on the book button like it says in the directions.
elsiep
Big Clutch

Like Count: 3

Hawk Bait

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 25-Feb-11, 12:48:47 PM »

I was thinking I'd try out the camera control this weekend, but right now (12:47 Friday) the camera 1 image is just showing uniform gray.  It's been that way for about 20 minutes now.  I hope the camera is still healthy.  Is this what the rest of us see when someone else is in control?
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 25-Feb-11, 01:16:20 PM »

I was thinking I'd try out the camera control this weekend, but right now (12:47 Friday) the camera 1 image is just showing uniform gray.  It's been that way for about 20 minutes now.  I hope the camera is still healthy.  Is this what the rest of us see when someone else is in control?

I think it's snowed in right now-snowing & blowing pretty hard in Rochester all morning.

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: