THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 09:04:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 ... 206   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quest and Kendal - Toronto/Don Mills  (Read 1309527 times)
kat
Fledgling

Like Count: 13

View Profile
« Reply #900 on: 22-Jun-11, 02:04:02 PM »

Has anyone seen Harlie ?  I just glanced at cam..I know she is probably off to side...just wondering....

She's off camera again, but all OK. I think she had enough cameras in her face yesterday...she's ducking the paparazzi for awhile!
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #901 on: 22-Jun-11, 02:08:55 PM »

Has anyone seen Harlie ?  I just glanced at cam..I know she is probably off to side...just wondering....

She's off camera again, but all OK. I think she had enough cameras in her face yesterday...she's ducking the paparazzi for awhile!

Good to know!  Thanks, Kat!

Braveheart2665
Juvie

Like Count: 18

Freyja Always in my Heart

View Profile
« Reply #902 on: 22-Jun-11, 02:10:18 PM »

Thanks Margaret  clap

Follow me at Thebraveheartfiles.blogspot.com
margaret
Falcon

Like Count: 28

View Profile
« Reply #903 on: 22-Jun-11, 02:10:39 PM »

Thanks, Kat.  All her "moms" down here get nervous.  But she's just being the typical "celeb-u-bird".   wave
margaret
Falcon

View Profile
« Reply #904 on: 22-Jun-11, 02:12:26 PM »

Braveheart - it was Kat who posted about Harlie.  I only wish I was there observing from the Harlequin Building!  I had also posted that I was wondering where Harlie was. :-)    -margaret
margaret
Falcon

View Profile
« Reply #905 on: 22-Jun-11, 02:17:18 PM »

There she is -- back on camera.  Thanks for the wider view, Harlequin folks!     a.k.a .  "Harlie's-kin".
kat
Fledgling

View Profile
« Reply #906 on: 22-Jun-11, 03:18:35 PM »

Wow! Couldn't tell if it was Quest or Kendal (I think Quest, though), but I just witnessed a fantastic aerial battle between falcon and seagull. The seagull persisted for quite some time and there were many loops and dives: acrobatics galore! Like watching a scene from Top Gun (well...sort of!). Finally they flew off in opposite directions, but I thought that seagull was going to wind up on the ground. Amazing.

Could it be that Harlequin is demanding "bigger dinner"? Wink
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #907 on: 22-Jun-11, 03:43:55 PM »

Wow! Couldn't tell if it was Quest or Kendal (I think Quest, though), but I just witnessed a fantastic aerial battle between falcon and seagull. The seagull persisted for quite some time and there were many loops and dives: acrobatics galore! Like watching a scene from Top Gun (well...sort of!). Finally they flew off in opposite directions, but I thought that seagull was going to wind up on the ground. Amazing.

Top Gun indeed!  You haven't been a member here long enough to know about the pix Shaky used to create for us...and I'm sure you heard a few people mention that Kendal looks like Kaver, Quest's father.

And so, I present to you (and all the other newbies here) the classic Shaky pic, Top Gun...

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
margaret
Falcon

View Profile
« Reply #908 on: 22-Jun-11, 04:36:58 PM »

I think Kendal is visiting with Harlie now.
margaret
Falcon

View Profile
« Reply #909 on: 22-Jun-11, 04:38:56 PM »

At least I think it is Kendal. Looks like it's getting darker there too. Storm coming in?
jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 214

View Profile
« Reply #910 on: 22-Jun-11, 04:42:22 PM »

Top Gun indeed!  You haven't been a member here long enough to know about the pix Shaky used to create for us...and I'm sure you heard a few people mention that Kendal looks like Kaver, Quest's father.

And so, I present to you (and all the other newbies here) the classic Shaky pic, Top Gun...

OH, EI!!!!!!!!  I love love love the picture of Kaver!!!  So handsome!!!!  The best dad!!!

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"

Anatole France
kat
Fledgling

View Profile
« Reply #911 on: 22-Jun-11, 05:43:28 PM »

Ha ha...that's brilliant!
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #912 on: 22-Jun-11, 06:05:23 PM »

Ha ha...that's brilliant!

And that is the pic I have saved for my Tattoo! Some day, I will get it. It's so... "Kaver"  heart

Bonnie
Tiercel

Like Count: 45

View Profile WWW
« Reply #913 on: 22-Jun-11, 07:59:22 PM »

Hey, Donna!  I am getting a falcon ankle tattoo this summer from my new tattoo artist friend. He is designing it from one of my photos - the Jersey City female (Athena) dive bombing us during chick check last year. 

And to my falcon friends in Rochester with the fake tattoos, that is the reason.  Everyone just loves the tattoo pic from last year.  Too bad it washed off.

“No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wingsâ€
William Blake
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #914 on: 22-Jun-11, 08:05:32 PM »

Hey, Donna!  I am getting a falcon ankle tattoo this summer from my new tattoo artist friend. He is designing it from one of my photos - the Jersey City female (Athena) dive bombing us during chick check last year. 

And to my falcon friends in Rochester with the fake tattoos, that is the reason.  Everyone just loves the tattoo pic from last year.  Too bad it washed off.

Very nice Bonnie. Can't wait to see yours. Then I'll go for mine!  devil

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 ... 206   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: