THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 08:41:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 ... 206   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quest and Kendal - Toronto/Don Mills  (Read 1309693 times)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #1410 on: 19-Jul-11, 08:27:36 AM »

At first I didn't think this was a falcon as it stood dormant for over an hour. Then it moved. Quest or Kendal.

Where's the camera guy?

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: 19-Jul-11, 09:01:00 AM »

At first I didn't think this was a falcon as it stood dormant for over an hour. Then it moved. Quest or Kendal.

Where's the camera guy?

Looks like a Falcon on the 5th ledge now.

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: 19-Jul-11, 09:06:37 AM »

Hard to tell who's who from this distance.

kat
Fledgling

Like Count: 13

View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: 19-Jul-11, 11:59:45 AM »

Howdy all! Haven't tuned in in awhile, as super-busy at work, but nice to read Mark's report that Harlequin is now out of the danger period. Certainly as evidenced right now, she is flying beautifully, circling about in the sky above the buildings here! Walking into work this morning, I could hear her vocalizing, so must have been close to breakfast time! Yesterday I witnessed a feeding with Quest: both of them crammed onto one of those little square posts that juts out from the nest building. Harlequin seems to prefer sitting on these to the proper ledges, from what I've noticed. Hmm.

In any regard, I've been seeing lots of aerial action around here. Yesterday both Harlequin and Quest flew toward my window and swooped upward right in front of me: breathtaking! Loving having this little family nearby: certainly makes the workday much more fun!
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: 19-Jul-11, 12:04:59 PM »

Howdy all! Haven't tuned in in awhile, as super-busy at work, but nice to read Mark's report that Harlequin is now out of the danger period. Certainly as evidenced right now, she is flying beautifully, circling about in the sky above the buildings here! Walking into work this morning, I could hear her vocalizing, so must have been close to breakfast time! Yesterday I witnessed a feeding with Quest: both of them crammed onto one of those little square posts that juts out from the nest building. Harlequin seems to prefer sitting on these to the proper ledges, from what I've noticed. Hmm.

In any regard, I've been seeing lots of aerial action around here. Yesterday both Harlequin and Quest flew toward my window and swooped upward right in front of me: breathtaking! Loving having this little family nearby: certainly makes the workday much more fun!

Oh YAY Kat, thought you might be busy, so we didn't want to hound you. So glad Harlequin is doing so well and keeping you entertained. Your so lucky to have them right outside your window. Thanks so much.

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: 19-Jul-11, 02:47:15 PM »

Oh YAY Kat, thought you might be busy, so we didn't want to hound you. So glad Harlequin is doing so well and keeping you entertained. Your so lucky to have them right outside your window. Thanks so much.

ditto

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: 19-Jul-11, 05:53:12 PM »

I know that feeling well Kat, and miss it so much.  Thanks for telling us about how well Harlequin, Quest and Kendal are doing.   wave

Peregrines know no borders.....
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: 20-Jul-11, 08:43:46 AM »

A possible Harlie sighting. Looks to me like she just had a meal.

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: 20-Jul-11, 11:44:33 AM »

I don't know if this has been posted before but nice blog with pictures of Harlie!

http://tarzansgrrl2.wordpress.com/2011/07/14/shes-got-wings-and-she-knows-how-to-use-them/#entries

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: 20-Jul-11, 12:59:25 PM »

Smiley heart thanx

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 214

View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: 20-Jul-11, 01:12:12 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted before but nice blog with pictures of Harlie!

http://tarzansgrrl2.wordpress.com/2011/07/14/shes-got-wings-and-she-knows-how-to-use-them/#entries

Kris, thank you!  This is wonderful!

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"

Anatole France
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: 20-Jul-11, 11:13:04 PM »

Kris, thank you!  This is wonderful!

You're welcome, Jeanne!  I came across the link in the comment section under the Harlie cam. 

jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 214

View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: 22-Jul-11, 07:47:54 AM »

there is a falcon on the floor beneath the nestbox walking and perched!

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"

Anatole France
suem43
Big Clutch

Like Count: 3

View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: 23-Jul-11, 01:52:16 AM »

A week or so back there were pictures of Quest picking at her harness and speculation that her transmitter  would soon be falling off.  Did that happen? 
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: 23-Jul-11, 06:32:35 AM »

A week or so back there were pictures of Quest picking at her harness and speculation that her transmitter  would soon be falling off.  Did that happen? 

Not yet, she's still sporting it.

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 ... 206   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: