THE FORUM

29-Mar-24, 03:27:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kodak Gallery  (Read 13906 times)
valhalla
« on: 11-Oct-09, 06:34:32 AM »

Sometimes you need either the patience of Job,  whistle which I don't have, or a good dose of logic and creativity.  Sherlock Holmes I opted for Door #2!
I wanted to share some photos with you, but the Kodak Gallery (the New and Improved Gallery  aaarggh) didn't offer the Publishing Option.  So, I went back to the old (now called Classic Gallery) and was able to accomplish my goal.
Enjoy these early Autum images of my home decorations!   halloween2

http://classic.kodakgallery.com/valhallaviews/main/amber_autumn_2009
jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 214

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 11-Oct-09, 09:29:56 AM »

Janet,

I tried using the kodak gallery too and it does require patience-- of which  I have none. 

The pictures are great!!!  I love the sleeping dragon and pixie too!!!!  Porches are great!

Thanks for sharing!

Jeanne autumn

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"

Anatole France
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11-Oct-09, 10:00:58 AM »

Sometimes you need either the patience of Job,  whistle which I don't have, or a good dose of logic and creativity.  Sherlock Holmes I opted for Door #2!
I wanted to share some photos with you, but the Kodak Gallery (the New and Improved Gallery  aaarggh) didn't offer the Publishing Option.  So, I went back to the old (now called Classic Gallery) and was able to accomplish my goal.
Enjoy these early Autum images of my home decorations!   halloween2

http://classic.kodakgallery.com/valhallaviews/main/amber_autumn_2009

Janet, your pics are so..... autumn halloween1  "FALL-O-WEEN-ISH" Thanks for sharing.

Aafke
Falcon

Like Count: 715

Kingfisher

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11-Oct-09, 12:39:15 PM »

Thanks Janet
Very nice house and great decorations. halloween1
greetings Aafke

Feed the birds!!!!
valhalla
« Reply #4 on: 12-Oct-09, 05:36:10 AM »

Thanks!  Now, I need to keep the furry thieves away for a few more weeks! 
Bird Crazy
Falcon

Like Count: 140

Voyager

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12-Oct-09, 07:40:35 AM »

Love your front porch

(that black cat is great looks like my SalemGrin
snailhannah
Egg

Like Count: 3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12-Oct-09, 08:17:48 AM »

I have a problem with rearranging the pictures that I've uploaded to albums, I can pick up the pictures and move them, but I can't drop them - for 2 months now. Any ideas on how to cure my problem anyone?
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 12-Oct-09, 10:23:58 AM »

I'd try another web browser.

Congrats on your first post, Hannah!
Jen in SoCal
Pipping

Like Count: 5

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12-Oct-09, 12:54:28 PM »

"Enjoy these early Autum images of my home decorations!   halloween2"

Love your new home Janet - how are you enjoying being a landlubber?  Been a westcoaster for 30 years, and still miss fall......but 70 degrees in October is pretty good too!

Thanks for the great pics,

Jen in SoCal -
valhalla
« Reply #9 on: 12-Oct-09, 01:48:05 PM »

Jen - I'm not complaining, but it is a house.  It doesn't float.  I'll feel better when we get the trailorable boat.  That said, a few more weeks (I'm waiting for the fireplace to get installed) and I'll post the before and after interior pictures.  It is a very nice, very well insulated house - good thing since it is all electric  scared blue  One of the things that I want to do and simply haven't found the time to is to get my compost heap going.  It has been killing me to throw away the peelings and such from all of the veggies that I put up for the winter (the garage freezer is full of veggies and that fridge is full of white wine).

Bird Crazy - the cats, pixie, and baby dragon are all weaterproof resin - they are fun and I do get to torment Rich about the cats! halloween2
pdk
Fluffball

Like Count: 11

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 12-Oct-09, 05:40:31 PM »

Jen - I'm not complaining, but it is a house.  It doesn't float.  I'll feel better when we get the trailorable boat.  That said, a few more weeks (I'm waiting for the fireplace to get installed) and I'll post the before and after interior pictures.  It is a very nice, very well insulated house - good thing since it is all electric  scared blue  One of the things that I want to do and simply haven't found the time to is to get my compost heap going.  It has been killing me to throw away the peelings and such from all of the veggies that I put up for the winter (the garage freezer is full of veggies and that fridge is full of white wine).

Bird Crazy - the cats, pixie, and baby dragon are all weaterproof resin - they are fun and I do get to torment Rich about the cats! halloween2

Janet,
Do you have room in the freezer for all the peelings?  If so, save them like that until you get the composter going and then get them cooking - compost-style!!
Patricia (Florida)
p.s I think it is time for you to  get a cat by some fortuitous "accident" like "Oh, Rich, it just wandered up to the door"!
valhalla
« Reply #11 on: 12-Oct-09, 06:24:18 PM »

Janet,
Do you have room in the freezer for all the peelings?  If so, save them like that until you get the composter going and then get them cooking - compost-style!!
Patricia (Florida)
p.s I think it is time for you to  get a cat by some fortuitous "accident" like "Oh, Rich, it just wandered up to the door"!

Hey Patricia!

Negative on the freezer room - I am packed!  A LOT of PRIME meat has been hitting the market and I've been buying, suckable freezer bagging, and freezing.  My vet told me to have a kitty roam into the house, but I won't do that because Rich can be a two-year-old when he wants to be and sadly, (my fault for not pushing the issue) his allergies are in full bloom now that he isn't exposed to the furry friends 24/7.  Classic Da**ed if I do, and Da**ed if I don't! 
Aafke
Falcon

Like Count: 715

Kingfisher

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 13-Oct-09, 04:35:10 PM »

I have a problem with rearranging the pictures that I've uploaded to albums, I can pick up the pictures and move them, but I can't drop them - for 2 months now. Any ideas on how to cure my problem anyone?

I have no idea Hannah! I had first some problems with the new Gallery, but after some time it worked ok for me.
 falcon greetings Aafke

Feed the birds!!!!
Patti from Kentucky
Tiercel

Like Count: 58

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 18-Oct-09, 10:14:32 PM »

Is it just me, or are other people having problems with the new Kodak Gallery?  Since they rolled it out, I don't seem to be able to browse anyone's albums (for example, Ei's "Walk in the Woods" album posted today).  I also placed an order today about six hours ago and had to use IE instead of Firefox because Firefox wasn't displaying the page correctly where I could customize a holiday card.  I have yet to receive the order confirmation email, and when I go to the "order history" link, I get an error message.

I'll report all of these concerns to Kodak, but mainly I'm wondering if anyone else is having trouble viewing shared albums?

Patti
NoraH
Juvie

Like Count: 26

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 18-Oct-09, 10:22:52 PM »

I know I'm not happy with them at all!  When they came out with the purchase or lose pictures thing this year I decided to go back to the paid gallery.  Ok, due to some error it signed me up for two years, but I didn't care.  And now soon after that I can't publish albums to it anymore so am I just paying to show the albums previously put in it? stupid It was nice to have being I had some from bandings in it so people could just go to one place or friends or relatives could go to one place and "catchup" on stuff. I'm steamed!  hyper  Nora
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: