THE FORUM

18-Apr-24, 01:15:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012 Calendars  (Read 40287 times)
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 09-Dec-11, 06:14:08 PM »

The 2012 Rochester Falcons in Toronto calendar is now for sale.

We have had the unique and wonderful experience of following our eyases: Rhea Mae (2006), Linn (2007), and Quest (2008), mature into adulthood and raise fledglings of their own. This calendar features pictures of them as eyases and fledglings in Rochester and as adults, along with their families, in Canada. Many thanks to our friends at the Canadian Peregrine Foundation for helping us share this experience.

The Merchandising team hopes you enjoy this calendar as much as we do, and we believe there is still plenty of time to order these as gifts to support rfalconcam.

Thanks,
Dana

clap  crying  wub2

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 09-Dec-11, 06:52:19 PM »

???  No Rochester Falcon calendar for sale this year to help support our Rochester Falcon site?

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 09-Dec-11, 07:29:31 PM »

Since we did not have eyases of our own in 2011 and it was such an off year, it was my idea to put together a calendar including "Rochester Falcons" that have left the area and have successfully nested and raised families of their own.  heart wub2 heart 

My call for help to our CPF friends brought an outpouring of shared pictures of our girls.  Many thanks to all of them.   clap

We spent many hours watching them while they were here in Rochester and now as adults in Toronto.

I truly hope that we will have young of our own next year.

I hope that everyone will enjoy this calendar filled with beautiful pictures of Rhea Mae, Linn and Quest and their new families.  I think you'll be very impressed with the beautiful pictures in this calendar.   Thanks.   

Peregrines know no borders.....
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 09-Dec-11, 07:43:47 PM »

I was an occasional lurker for 2006 and 2007 so am not that familiar with Linn and RM except through long-time members stories.  Needless to say, I'm very disappointed that I will not be getting a calendar this year.
« Last Edit: 11-Dec-11, 11:15:41 AM by Kris G. » Logged

jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 214

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 09-Dec-11, 08:03:28 PM »

Since we did not have eyases of our own in 2011 and it was such an off year, it was my idea to put together a calendar including "Rochester Falcons" that have left the area and have successfully nested and raised families of their own.  heart wub2 heart 

My call for help to our CPF friends brought an outpouring of shared pictures of our girls.  Many thanks to all of them.   clap

We spent many hours watching them while they were here in Rochester and now as adults in Toronto.

I truly hope that we will have young of our own next year.

I hope that everyone will enjoy this calendar filled with beautiful pictures of Rhea Mae, Linn and Quest and their new families.  I think you'll be very impressed with the beautiful pictures in this calendar.   Thanks.   

How nice that our friends at CPF helped with pictures!  Just ordered one!

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"

Anatole France
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: 09-Dec-11, 08:20:32 PM »

???  No Rochester Falcon calendar for sale this year to help support our Rochester Falcon site?

See, I told you we should've made the Empty Nest Box Calendar
NoraH
Juvie

Like Count: 26

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 09-Dec-11, 08:32:45 PM »

It's too bad some members don't feel we have a Rochester calendar this year, but with no babies this year I for one do feel using previous babies and now adults from M&K is a neat idea.  You guys did a good job figuring out a way around the no baby situation yet still tied it into M&K, which I thought was great.  It IS disappointing we didn't have any hatched this year in Rochester, but maybe next year................. thanks2
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 09-Dec-11, 08:45:19 PM »

I think what people are trying to say is that there was no Calendar at all for AB C and J back in 2010. There really is no merchandise for them at all. They are the Rochester falcons now. Keep in mind, I love the "Kodak" falcons as much as you all do but we do have new Falcons in town now. 3 of them and an occasional Mr T!

Kaver still rules!  heart

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: 09-Dec-11, 08:55:07 PM »

I think what people are trying to say is that there was no Calendar at all for AB C and J back in 2010. There really is no merchandise for them at all.

They were featured in the 2011 calendar, which is no longer available for obvious reasons.

http://rfalconcam.com/forum/index.php?topic=3764.0

They were also featured on the 2010 Holiday Ornaments.

http://www.cafepress.com/rfalconcam/6313439

jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 214

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 09-Dec-11, 09:13:34 PM »

See, I told you we should've made the Empty Nest Box Calendar

notworthy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"

Anatole France
margaret
Falcon

Like Count: 28

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 09-Dec-11, 09:25:02 PM »

The 2012 Rochester Falcons in Toronto calendar is now for sale.

We have had the unique and wonderful experience of following our eyases: Rhea Mae (2006), Linn (2007), and Quest (2008), mature into adulthood and raise fledglings of their own. This calendar features pictures of them as eyases and fledglings in Rochester and as adults, along with their families, in Canada. Many thanks to our friends at the Canadian Peregrine Foundation for helping us share this experience.

The Merchandising team hopes you enjoy this calendar as much as we do, and we believe there is still plenty of time to order these as gifts to support rfalconcam.

Thanks,
Dana

I  have been looking at my  2011 calendar - with pictures that I love,  but wondering what would be available for 2012.  So happy to see this new offering.  I just ordered two!  One for me and one for a gift.   
And I just received my new Christmas ornaments.... one of M and K,  one of Quest as baby,   One of Quest with her transmitter, and  one of Beauty with three eggs..... and I did ROC the day yesterday for rfalconacam and for Garth Fagan Dance!

« Last Edit: 10-Dec-11, 09:47:28 AM by Shaky » Logged
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 09-Dec-11, 11:10:32 PM »

Let's face it this forum depends on what it's members want. Clearly there is more M&K stuff to purchase than there is B&A. Perhaps a poll is in order here to determine where the majority of our forum members stand on merchandise. Would they be more apt to buy M&K items or B&A items. This would be useful in the future success of selling products and giving people what they want. Just a suggestion! At the very least I believe we need to make more B&A merchandise available.  2cents

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 10-Dec-11, 09:52:13 AM »

It's too bad some members don't feel we have a Rochester calendar this year, but with no babies this year I for one do feel using previous babies and now adults from M&K is a neat idea.  You guys did a good job figuring out a way around the no baby situation yet still tied it into M&K, which I thought was great.  It IS disappointing we didn't have any hatched this year in Rochester, but maybe next year................. thanks2

I'm not putting down the calendar-it's very nice but I'm not really familiar with 2 of the 3 Falcons so it doesn't really interest me enough to buy it. And why do we have to tie everything with M&K?  Mariah and Kaver haven't been here in over 2 years and I would imagine that there are many members of this Forum that don't even know who they are. We have 3 resident Peregrines who have been put on the shelf.  No 2011 ornaments of them, no mugs, no shirts, no calendar, etc.  If you go to the stores, the only merchandise that I found to have B&A's pics on are 2010 ornaments. The majority of stuff for sale contains Mariah and Kaver pics or the Rfalconcam logo.  Sure, we all loved M&K but don't you think it's time to move on and make new memories of what we have here now? I think MAK has a good idea that maybe it's time for Forum members to suggest what we want to see in the stores. I would love a mug and mousepad-anything with Archer and Beauty.  It's too bad that Unity is so hard to photograph being she's so far away to see. I hear she's a beautiful Falcon but I've never seen a good closeup of her.

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: 10-Dec-11, 10:00:41 AM »

I  have been looking at my  2011 calendar - with pictures that I love,  but wondering what would be available for 2012.

I think with a change to the cover art, the calendar could be re-released for 2012. Lou put together that calendar. He would know best.
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: 10-Dec-11, 10:22:45 AM »

I would love a mug and mousepad-anything with Archer and Beauty.

Good point.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: