THE FORUM

29-Mar-24, 08:02:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Great Dane cam  (Read 16819 times)
Annette
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 147

View Profile
« on: 31-Jan-13, 03:16:44 AM »

Hi,

there is another Great Dane cam.

http://explore.org/#!/live-cams/player/great-dane-service-puppies-indoor-puppy-room

The birth of puppies is imminent.

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 23-Feb-13, 07:37:14 PM »

And another litter in progress! This time the mother is Olive and the fater is Walter...

This is the first...a girl named Lydia...

same cam link as below...

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23-Feb-13, 11:05:53 PM »

Ruckus                           Emily

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 24-Feb-13, 06:17:47 AM »

#1 Lydia (girl named by Priscilla) 7:05pm (Black, white on back of neck, front white booties, white chin chest and belly) #2 Ruckus (boy) 9:30pm (Harlequin, lot of white with black and grey splotches) #3 Emily (girl) 10:33pm (Boston/Mantle, white muzzle, broken white line up over forehead to full wide mantle around neck, 4 white booties, long white tip on tail) #4 Khaki (boy) 11:10pm (Merle, large black splotch upper part of back, small white streak between shoulders, white tipped feet - born just outside the maternity suite after Olive wandered out) #5 Agatha (girl) 12:23am (Black, white tipped feet, white stripe from chin down belly) #6 Rachel (girl) 2:30am (Harlequin, lot of white upper half of back, with big black splotch on rump) #7 Mercedes (girl) 3:12am (Black, wide white ring around nose and down chest and belly, white tipped feet) .. and still counting

#8 Girl  
« Last Edit: 24-Feb-13, 08:14:35 AM by Donna » Logged

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 24-Feb-13, 09:54:00 AM »

9:45 AM update...

#1 Lydia (girl named by Priscilla) 7:05pm (Black, white on back of neck, front white booties, white chin chest and belly) #2 Ruckus (boy) 9:30pm (Harlequin, lot of white with black and grey splotches) #3 Emily (girl) 10:33pm (Boston/Mantle, white muzzle, broken white line up over forehead to full wide mantle around neck, 4 white booties, long white tip on tail) #4 Khaki (boy) 11:10pm (Merle, large black splotch upper part of back, small white streak between shoulders, white tipped feet - born just outside the maternity suite after Olive wandered out) #5 Agatha (girl) 12:23am (Black, white tipped feet, white stripe from chin down belly) #6 Rachel (girl) 2:30am (Harlequin, lot of white upper half of back, with big black splotch on rump) #7 Raspberry Name changed from Mercedes by Carlene (girl) 3:12am (Black, wide white ring around nose and down chest and belly, white tipped feet) #8 Denim (girl) 8:00am (Black, small white spot on back, white around nose, small white stripe down forehead, white paws, white stripe down belly) #9 stillborn 8:44am #10 Mint (girl) 8:50am (Mantle, huge white mantle covering almost entire head and all down right leg, black dot in middle of white strip over head) #11 Martha (girl) 9:05am (Black, small amount of white over nose, white toes)

Looks like this may be the final tally

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 24-Feb-13, 10:41:50 AM »

9:45 AM update...

#1 Lydia (girl named by Priscilla) 7:05pm (Black, white on back of neck, front white booties, white chin chest and belly) #2 Ruckus (boy) 9:30pm (Harlequin, lot of white with black and grey splotches) #3 Emily (girl) 10:33pm (Boston/Mantle, white muzzle, broken white line up over forehead to full wide mantle around neck, 4 white booties, long white tip on tail) #4 Khaki (boy) 11:10pm (Merle, large black splotch upper part of back, small white streak between shoulders, white tipped feet - born just outside the maternity suite after Olive wandered out) #5 Agatha (girl) 12:23am (Black, white tipped feet, white stripe from chin down belly) #6 Rachel (girl) 2:30am (Harlequin, lot of white upper half of back, with big black splotch on rump) #7 Raspberry Name changed from Mercedes by Carlene (girl) 3:12am (Black, wide white ring around nose and down chest and belly, white tipped feet) #8 Denim (girl) 8:00am (Black, small white spot on back, white around nose, small white stripe down forehead, white paws, white stripe down belly) #9 stillborn 8:44am #10 Mint (girl) 8:50am (Mantle, huge white mantle covering almost entire head and all down right leg, black dot in middle of white strip over head) #11 Martha (girl) 9:05am (Black, small amount of white over nose, white toes)

Looks like this may be the final tally

Sad # 9   The rest look gorgeous!

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 24-Feb-13, 11:58:18 AM »

Wow that's a lot of greatness! Thanks ladies!  clap

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
patsy6
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 52

Dot.ca and a 2015 eyas

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 24-Feb-13, 12:40:46 PM »

Too cute!  I love the names too.

Hey farmer, farmer, put away that DDT now. Give me spots on my apples, but leave me the birds and the bees, please! - Joni Mitchell
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 24-Feb-13, 06:33:44 PM »

Olive (the mom) has a temp of 103.5F (norm is 100F-102.5F) and has been taken to the Vets.  Hope she'll be OK.  Sad

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 24-Feb-13, 06:45:26 PM »

Olive (the mom) has a temp of 103.5F (norm is 100F-102.5F) and has been taken to the Vets.  Hope she'll be OK.  Sad

Oh poor mom, she had a rough night!

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 24-Feb-13, 06:47:08 PM »

Oh boy!  pray

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 24-Feb-13, 07:35:00 PM »

They just reported she has a retained puppy. They gave her some medication and are waiting to see what happens.

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 24-Feb-13, 07:42:52 PM »

They just reported she has a retained puppy. They gave her some medication and are waiting to see what happens.

I just read that on chat.  Poor Olive and puppy. 

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 24-Feb-13, 08:08:54 PM »

Olive's back with her puppies!  clap I haven't read what happened to the puppy though.

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 24-Feb-13, 08:17:07 PM »

servicedogproject WORKED OUT FINE BLESS GEROGE FROM THE DANVERS ANIMAL HOSPITAL - SUNDAY NIGHT-- WE DID XRAY AND THERE WAS ONE PUP STILL IN THERRE--TO LEAVEHER TIL MONDYA SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN VERY UNCOMFORTABLE ALL NIGHT-- SO HE GAVE HER A SHOT OF CALCIUM AND OXYTOCIN AND WHILE HE WAS SHAVING HER LEG FOR AN IV, BUD SAID "THE PUPPY IS COMING OUT.." NOT LIVE-- BUT OUT OF THERE !! SO WE ARE HAPPY AND HOME..ALL THOSE RETAINED AFTERBIRTHS STILL HAVE TO APPEAR... BUT SHE WILL BE ON MEDICATION AND SHOULD BE FINE.

Leaving the spelling just as Carlene likes it...

I didn't think it would be viable after all this time.

Oh...and another bit...# 3 Emily turned out to be a boy, so is now named Hugo!

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: