THE FORUM

21-Sep-24, 06:55:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 ... 271   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter 2011  (Read 1161198 times)
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 96

Keeping falcon fans connected

View Profile
« Reply #2715 on: 04-Aug-11, 08:20:27 PM »

WanderingFalcon (Carol P.): DT. Found Archer. On FCT 2nd arm down. Back to KP for a quick search for Unity.

Link:
http://twitter.com/WanderingFalcon/statuses/99271935845867520

This is an automated post.
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #2716 on: 04-Aug-11, 08:40:27 PM »

WanderingFalcon (Carol P.): At KP with Lisa. Unity just flew in & landed on the east smoke stack. Yay!

Link:
http://twitter.com/WanderingFalcon/statuses/99278414262960128

Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #2717 on: 05-Aug-11, 06:10:28 AM »

MAKfalcon (MAK): Good morning Rochester falcon fans! B is under the platform of the FCT  E side

Link:
http://twitter.com/MAKfalcon/statuses/99419866724962304

Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #2718 on: 05-Aug-11, 06:30:29 AM »

MAKfalcon (MAK): B remains on FCT. Gotta go!

Link:
http://twitter.com/MAKfalcon/statuses/99424643995283456

Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #2719 on: 05-Aug-11, 06:50:27 AM »

WanderingFalcon (Carol P.): At KP. Saw what appeared to be 2 falcons battling high in the sky north of KP. Same size. Lost them and I have to go.

Link:
http://twitter.com/WanderingFalcon/statuses/99430368654004224

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #2720 on: 05-Aug-11, 07:10:22 AM »

WanderingFalcon (Carol P.): At KP. Saw what appeared to be 2 falcons battling high in the sky north of KP. Same size. Lost them and I have to go.

Link:
http://twitter.com/WanderingFalcon/statuses/99430368654004224

Oh boy, not good. Hope someone can go out and check.

carly
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 107

View Profile
« Reply #2721 on: 05-Aug-11, 08:04:36 AM »

Oh no  Undecided
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #2722 on: 05-Aug-11, 07:40:27 PM »

WanderingFalcon (Carol P.): At KP with Unity and Dan. Peaceful.

Link:
http://twitter.com/WanderingFalcon/statuses/99625730580811776

chlosmom
Juvie

Like Count: 12

View Profile
« Reply #2723 on: 05-Aug-11, 09:04:43 PM »

has anyone seen Beauty since the reported  possible falcon fight this am--Unity and Archer seem
to be okay
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #2724 on: 05-Aug-11, 09:14:24 PM »

has anyone seen Beauty since the reported  possible falcon fight this am--Unity and Archer seem
to be okay

Nope, she has not been at the nest all day. That might have been her earlier on FCT. So that would be after Carol's sightings. MAK will be out early and she won't leave until she finds the Beautiful one!

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #2725 on: 05-Aug-11, 09:40:59 PM »

to be okay

Nope, she has not been at the nest all day. That might have been her earlier on FCT. So that would be after Carol's sightings. MAK will be out early and she won't leave until she finds the Beautiful one!

I was hoping someone had a chance to check on Beauty tonite-hopefully MAK sees her in the AM. Is there a possibility that the Falcon on the FCT earlier was Archer and not Beauty.  He wasn't seen today either, was he?

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #2726 on: 05-Aug-11, 09:41:13 PM »

to be okay

I was just arriving at KP this morning as MAK was leaving downtown and she had Beauty on FCT up til the time she left, I believe.  So, I don't think Beauty was involved.  I think it was either Unity & another female or Archer and another male passing through.  Both were close to the same size.

Before now, I've seen Archer chase off two males, an adult and a juvie.  My suspicion is it was him and another male.  But that's just a guess.

Also, Dan told me tonite he had been out early afternoon and saw no Falcons at KP.  He told me Unity flew in to KP around 7 pm.

We'll keep watching.

Peregrines know no borders.....
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #2727 on: 05-Aug-11, 10:06:41 PM »

to be okay

I was just arriving at KP this morning as MAK was leaving downtown and she had Beauty on FCT up til the
time she left, I believe.  So, I don't think Beauty was involved.  I think it was either Unity & another female or Archer and another male passing through.  Both were close to the same size.

Before now, I've seen Archer chase off two males, an adult and a juvie.  My suspicion is it was him and another male.  But that's just a guess.

Also, Dan told me tonite he had been out early afternoon and saw no Falcons at KP.  He told me Unity flew in to KP around 7 pm.

We'll keep watching.

Archer should be sending one of these males Beauty's way.  She definitely needs a new mate!

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #2728 on: 05-Aug-11, 10:11:39 PM »

to be okay

I was just arriving at KP this morning as MAK was leaving downtown and she had Beauty on FCT up til the
time she left, I believe.  So, I don't think Beauty was involved.  I think it was either Unity & another female or Archer and another male passing through.  Both were close to the same size.

We'll keep watching.

Archer should be sending one of these males Beauty's way.  She definitely needs a new mate!

Agreed Kris!  I'm hoping that when he leaves on his Winter migration, another Tiercel comes in and bonds with either Beauty or Unity.  So, when he comes back only one of the ladies will be available.  That would be so nice!   yes

Peregrines know no borders.....
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #2729 on: 05-Aug-11, 10:34:53 PM »

to be okay

We'll keep watching.

Agreed Kris!  I'm hoping that when he leaves on his Winter migration, another Tiercel comes in and bonds with either Beauty or Unity.  So, when he comes back only one of the ladies will be available.  That would be so nice!   yes

Maybe Mr. T. will return-he really seemed to like Beauty.  happy

Pages: 1 ... 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 ... 271   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: