THE FORUM

28-Apr-24, 04:25:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Falcon Watch Weekend - 2013 - July 13th and 14th  (Read 83055 times)
Lynne in New Hampshire
Tiercel

Like Count: 35

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 23-Jun-13, 04:23:55 PM »

I'm willing to pitch in for something-let me know.  If we take the trike i'll get it there or give someone with a car the money to buy it.  If we come in car I can bring anything!!  Just let me know.   Dino BBQ for sure!!!
Could we set a time for everyone to meet Friday night-that little park across fron Radisson-that way people who can only come friday can come and see whoever is in town.  Same for Sat. AM.  Is that little park Falcon Watch Central?   Just let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Lynne

Lynne in New Hampshire
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 23-Jun-13, 04:29:32 PM »

I asked our friend Lou, namer of Baron, to design a Falcon Watch Weekend 2013 T-Shirt.  I will be posting the link very soon.  It will be available on Zazzle so you'll be able put the design on any shirt, any color you would like.   I just need to get the link.  Will post it soon.

Peregrines know no borders.....
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 23-Jun-13, 04:34:28 PM »

I asked our friend Lou, namer of Baron, to design a Falcon Watch Weekend 2013 T-Shirt.  I will be posting the link very soon.  It will be available on Zazzle so you'll be able put the design on any shirt, any color you would like.   I just need to get the link.  Will post it soon.

Excellent!  clap

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 23-Jun-13, 05:52:34 PM »

OK!  You all asked and we answered.  Lou did a great job designing the official 2013 Rochester Falcon Watch Weekend Shirt.  Just click on the attached link.  Remember you can choose any color or any type of shirt.  Hope you all like it!  Thanks Lou!!!   clap 2thumbsup thankyou

http://www.zazzle.com/rfalconcam_2013_watcher_weekend_t_shirt-235095441361263947

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 23-Jun-13, 06:44:17 PM »

OK!  You all asked and we answered.  Lou did a great job designing the official 2013 Rochester Falcon Watch Weekend Shirt.  Just click on the attached link.  Remember you can choose any color or any type of shirt.  Hope you all like it!  Thanks Lou!!!   clap 2thumbsup thankyou

http://www.zazzle.com/rfalconcam_2013_watcher_weekend_t_shirt-235095441361263947

Just curious as to whose pics are on the t-shirt that Lou made.  Do you know, Carol?
« Last Edit: 23-Jun-13, 08:03:11 PM by Kris G. » Logged

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 23-Jun-13, 09:22:49 PM »

OK!  You all asked and we answered.  Lou did a great job designing the official 2013 Rochester Falcon Watch Weekend Shirt.  Just click on the attached link.  Remember you can choose any color or any type of shirt.  Hope you all like it!  Thanks Lou!!!   clap 2thumbsup thankyou

Just curious as to whose pics are on the t-shirt that Lou made.  Do you know, Carol?

Hi Kris, He said he chose three flight shots and wasn't sure which falcons they were.  Definitely Rochester Falcons.

glothom
Fledgling

Like Count: 5

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 23-Jun-13, 10:41:20 PM »

I would be happy to give you a ride Glo. What street do you live on? My brother lives off Bonesteel on Everett St.  Wink

Thank you MAK. Now I don't know what to do. 3 people have generously offered to give me a ride. I really don't want to put anyone out at all.

I only live a few streets north of your brother (also off Bonesteel).

glo...
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 23-Jun-13, 11:06:08 PM »

I would be happy to give you a ride Glo. What street do you live on? My brother lives off Bonesteel on Everett St.  Wink

Thank you MAK. Now I don't know what to do. 3 people have generously offered to give me a ride. I really don't want to put anyone out at all.

I only live a few streets north of your brother (also off Bonesteel).

OK Glo, well I'm available if ya need me. Just send me a message here on the forum.  wave

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
schlaf374
Juvie

Like Count: 58

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 24-Jun-13, 01:44:43 PM »

OK!  You all asked and we answered.  Lou did a great job designing the official 2013 Rochester Falcon Watch Weekend Shirt.  Just click on the attached link.  Remember you can choose any color or any type of shirt.  Hope you all like it!  Thanks Lou!!!   clap 2thumbsup thankyou

Get 40% off if you're thinking of ordering the tee-shirt. Offer ends Thursday. Use promo code: SUMMERSTYLES.
glothom
Fledgling

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 24-Jun-13, 04:33:05 PM »

Get 40% off if you're thinking of ordering the tee-shirt. Offer ends Thursday. Use promo code: SUMMERSTYLES.

Wish I had seen this last night. I already ordered mine. Oh, well. it's only money!  Wink

glo...
glothom
Fledgling

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 24-Jun-13, 04:35:58 PM »

So...time to make a list of who is coming...and what you might be able to bring...

So far...out of towners...

Lynne & hubby on the new trike...

Donna

Bonnie with falcon toast & cream cheese spread

Paul and family

Me...I'll bring paper plates, napkins, utensils, cups

Birdmusic

Probably missed someone...hence why I'm posting a list...

Are you making a list of the people that live in the Rochester area that are coming also? If so, add me to the list, please. Thank you...

glo...
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 24-Jun-13, 04:37:59 PM »

Are you making a list of the people that live in the Rochester area that are coming also? If so, add me to the list, please. Thank you...

I intended to get back to that and...well...didn't get there yet LOL!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
amytraveler
Eyas

Like Count: 7

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 24-Jun-13, 07:11:26 PM »

Can someone remind me where everyone is to meet and what time on Saturday?  We're planning on coming if weather is not too hot!

Jeannine
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 24-Jun-13, 07:16:22 PM »

Can someone remind me where everyone is to meet and what time on Saturday?  We're planning on coming if weather is not too hot!

We'll post more details as the time approaches, but the gathering will be in Aqueduct park by the river under Mercury.

And adding you to the list!  clap

Lou
Juvie

Like Count: 130

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: 24-Jun-13, 08:07:50 PM »

Hi Kris, He said he chose three flight shots and wasn't sure which falcons they were.  Definitely Rochester Falcons.

Carol is correct. I don't know exactly who they are but they are Rochester Falcons. I used an old Photoshop file that I played around with a while ago but never used. They are all banded so that leaves out M&K ... I just don't recall who's who. Sorry.
Lou
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: