THE FORUM

27-Apr-24, 11:26:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Falcon Watch Weekend - 2013 - July 13th and 14th  (Read 83049 times)
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 24-Jun-13, 08:59:57 PM »

OK!  You all asked and we answered.  Lou did a great job designing the official 2013 Rochester Falcon Watch Weekend Shirt.  Just click on the attached link.  Remember you can choose any color or any type of shirt.  Hope you all like it!  Thanks Lou!!!   clap 2thumbsup thankyou

http://www.zazzle.com/rfalconcam_2013_watcher_weekend_t_shirt-235095441361263947
Just curious as to whose pics are on the t-shirt that Lou made.  Do you know, Carol?

Hi Kris, He said he chose three flight shots and wasn't sure which falcons they were.  Definitely Rochester Falcons.

Carol is correct. I don't know exactly who they are but they are Rochester Falcons. I used an old Photoshop file that I played around with a while ago but never used. They are all banded so that leaves out M&K ... I just don't recall who's who. Sorry.
Lou

So they're offspring of M/K then? We had Jemison/Callidora tees in 2010, I don't recall that there was a tee offered last year with Beauty, DC and Orion on it so it would have been nice to offer a t-shirt showing our 2013 family. I did send Carol a nice group pic of them from this year's archives that could have been used but probably too late now.

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 24-Jun-13, 09:13:40 PM »

Carol is correct. I don't know exactly who they are but they are Rochester Falcons. I used an old Photoshop file that I played around with a while ago but never used. They are all banded so that leaves out M&K ... I just don't recall who's who. Sorry.
Lou

So they're offspring of M/K then? We had Jemison/Callidora tees in 2010, I don't recall that there was a tee offered last year with Beauty, DC and Orion on it so it would have been nice to offer a t-shirt showing our 2013 family. I did send Carol a nice group pic of them from this year's archives that could have been used but probably too late now.

He didn't say that-just that they aren't M&K since they're the only unbanded birds-other than UT, of course.

And I'm sure there will be many more items available with these guys in due time.

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Braveheart2665
Juvie

Like Count: 18

Freyja Always in my Heart

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 25-Jun-13, 06:50:28 PM »

OK I just ordered my shirt in lime green & I got my new binocs - I am ready ! See you all there !

Follow me at Thebraveheartfiles.blogspot.com
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: 28-Jun-13, 10:56:02 AM »

My shirt arrived yesterday. Nice job, Lou!
birdmusic
Fledgling

Like Count: 14

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 28-Jun-13, 12:02:04 PM »

Mine should arrive Monday.  Wouldn't it make a great picture if we all ended up with different colors?  Mine is light blue.
Bonnie
Tiercel

Like Count: 45

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: 28-Jun-13, 12:30:27 PM »

I tried to order, but doing it on the ipad presented a challenge.  Trying again now.

“No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wingsâ€
William Blake
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: 28-Jun-13, 12:38:17 PM »

I tried to order, but doing it on the ipad presented a challenge.  Trying again now.

There is a Zazzle app for IOS.
Bonnie
Tiercel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: 28-Jun-13, 12:49:48 PM »

Thanks.  I just ordered.  For some reason Zazzle didn't remember me from 5 years ago!!

William Blake
glothom
Fledgling

Like Count: 5

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 28-Jun-13, 08:10:17 PM »

Got my shirt today. I got a light blue one. It looks great!

glo...
Bonnie
Tiercel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: 28-Jun-13, 08:21:04 PM »

I ordered a Rosetta blue foot shirt. At least I think it is her foot color.

William Blake
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 01-Jul-13, 11:40:47 PM »

What's the deal, are we having like a breakfast?? Cawfee, donuts, bagels....stuff like that or Pot Luck, bring what you want? I need structure!!  Wink wave

birdmusic
Fledgling

Like Count: 14

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 02-Jul-13, 10:14:59 AM »

What's the deal, are we having like a breakfast?? Cawfee, donuts, bagels....stuff like that or Pot Luck, bring what you want? I need structure!!  Wink wave

"Bring what you want" worked fine last year.  happy
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 02-Jul-13, 11:31:30 AM »

"Bring what you want" worked fine last year.  happy

K   Embarrassed

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 06-Jul-13, 05:22:08 PM »

OK...so we may actually still be waiting for some fledges by then whistle Won't be the first time! They will fly when they're ready and not a minute before...and I wouldn't have it any other way!

So...Aqueduct Park Saturday 07/13/2013...we'll be setting up breakfast around 8AM. We usually hang out chatting for hours & hours, so come when you can.

So far I have...

Out of town:
Lynne & hubby on the new trike...
Donna
Bonnie with falcon toast & cream cheese spread
Paul and family
Me...I'll bring paper plates, napkins, utensils, cups
Birdmusic
Amytraveler
Ginny (still tentative)

Local:
MAK
Carol
Joyce
Larry
Dana & Lou
Carrie & Shaky
Brian
Dan
Jeanne
Glo
Kris & Bill
Linda
Kathy O
Lisa
Patsy
June (I assume)

Has anyone heard from Lynda & Tim? Marcia? Ginha? Feel like I'm forgetting someone...

Please let us know if you're planning to attend! If anyone wants to do anything else we can organize then!

Can't wait to see everyone again!  clap

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Lynne in New Hampshire
Tiercel

Like Count: 35

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 06-Jul-13, 06:23:50 PM »

Not on trike in car!  I'm bringing water-have 3 cases-will get ice-have flavor packs for water!!!  See you friday night! Can't wait!!!

Lynne and Bob

Lynne in New Hampshire
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: