THE FORUM

21-Sep-24, 07:33:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 ... 278   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2010 Pictures from the Rfalconcam cameras  (Read 1872342 times)
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 315

View Profile
« Reply #2280 on: 11-Jun-10, 09:31:08 PM »

Momma's home!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: 11-Jun-10, 09:39:30 PM »

I'm getting a lot of "Picture Not Found" lately on Main Cam and Cam 1. Is it just me? Started after banding yesterday.  ???

For Main Camera, there are a small sprinkling of missing pictures throughout the morning and afternoon, a two 10-minute block of missing pictures at 7:31 PM, and a 7-minute block at 9 PM.

I didn't notice any missing pictures for Camera 1.

Shaky, every time I go to click NOW on your viewer, I get the PICTURE NOT FOUND. I have to go back 5 minutes on each to get to a pic. Is there something on my new Laptop that is off? This never happened before. My son set the time on my PC to (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada). Not sure this has anything to do with it but it's always 5 minutes off.

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: 11-Jun-10, 10:04:56 PM »

Kids are all tucked in.
Momma on Main Cam Watch. Has Archer been around today or is he still scared from yesterday?

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2283 on: 11-Jun-10, 10:14:55 PM »

I'm getting a lot of "Picture Not Found" lately on Main Cam and Cam 1. Is it just me? Started after banding yesterday.  ???

For Main Camera, there are a small sprinkling of missing pictures throughout the morning and afternoon, a two 10-minute block of missing pictures at 7:31 PM, and a 7-minute block at 9 PM.

Shaky, every time I go to click NOW on your viewer, I get the PICTURE NOT FOUND. I have to go back 5 minutes on each to get to a pic. Is there something on my new Laptop that is off? This never happened before. My son set the time on my PC to (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada). Not sure this has anything to do with it but it's always 5 minutes off.

Right, if your PC is 5 minutes fast, clicking on Now will cause it to attempt to load a picture from 5 minutes in the future, which it will not find.

You need to go into your computer's Time and Date control panel and configure it to get its time from a reliable network time server. Once this is done, the computer will always have the correct time, and the Now button will work perfectly.

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: 11-Jun-10, 10:15:29 PM »

Momma on Main Cam Watch. Has Archer been around today or is he still scared from yesterday?

Carol P. said earlier on the ustream chat that Archer had brought in some dinner, which Beauty promptly snatched, cleaned and cached...

There was another visit...can't find it right now

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: 11-Jun-10, 10:49:47 PM »

Right, if your PC is 5 minutes fast, clicking on Now will cause it to attempt to load a picture from 5 minutes in the future, which it will not find.

You need to go into your computer's Time and Date control panel and configure it to get its time from a reliable network time server. Once this is done, the computer will always have the correct time, and the Now button will work perfectly.

Oh boy....any clue as to which one I want? There's quite a few.

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: 11-Jun-10, 11:11:02 PM »

Quickest way...double click on your computer clock...opens time & date properties...right hand tab is internet time...check automatically synchronize etc...mine is set to time.nist.gov...update now, OK and that's it.  Checks & updates the time once a day.

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: 11-Jun-10, 11:38:40 PM »

Quickest way...double click on your computer clock...opens time & date properties...right hand tab is internet time...check automatically synchronize etc...mine is set to time.nist.gov...update now, OK and that's it.  Checks & updates the time once a day.

Oh sister Kitty...your da best...it worked. At first, it said an error occured then I clicked it again and *IT'S FIXED*   bow

Annette
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 147

View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: 12-Jun-10, 12:42:11 AM »

Let's see if we can both do it at the same time...ready...aim...
That is great!  hysterical

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: 12-Jun-10, 07:23:43 AM »

Doing her *It's Saturday* Dance!

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: 12-Jun-10, 09:28:54 AM »

Wake up, let's play
Like this.
" Oh come look Jemison, the little humans are back." "We fear you NOT"
"Look at them scatter, like little ants!"

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: 12-Jun-10, 09:37:28 AM »

"yeah, what she said! "Who's the chicken now?"
"All I see is Pooh!"

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: 12-Jun-10, 10:03:47 AM »

2funny   They look like little fighter jets when they wing-out!    thumbsup

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
ginha
Fledgling

Like Count: 58

View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: 12-Jun-10, 10:26:01 AM »

Wing for lunch 

ginha
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: 12-Jun-10, 10:31:52 AM »

I know it's inevitable...but it's too soon for them to be getting their own brunch!

Pages: 1 ... 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 ... 278   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: