THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 05:17:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2014 Rfalconcam Main Camera Pictures Calendar  (Read 10841 times)
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« on: 24-Aug-13, 09:50:41 AM »

It's that time again everyone!   wave

The Rfalconcam Main Cam has captured so many wonderful pictures of the 2013 Rochester Falcon Family!   flash

I know you all saved your favorites, so it's time to share.  The Rfalconcam Merchandise Team needs your help.   help

Choose up to 5 pictures captured by the Rfalconcam Main Camera only.  It must be the whole picture, including the banners.  No cropped or altered pictures please.  We want to show off our outstanding Main Cam pics!

Please send them to me at libbymybird @ yahoo. com (no spaces), with 2014 Rfalconcam Main Cam Calendar Pics as the subject line.  Also, include a quick description for each picture.  Submissions will be accepted until end of day Friday, September 6, 2013.

For this calendar, we are looking for the following from those of you who would like to help out.

1 - Main Camera Pics Only
2 - No Cropped or altered Pictures Please!
3 - Pictures From 2013 Only

These can be pictures of Beauty, Dot.ca, Baron, Rosetta and Voyager.  Any of our falcons that showed up at the nest box in 2013.  We would like to include all of them in this calendar.

falcon2 falcon2 falcon falcon falcon

We will choose twelve of the submitted pictures for the 2014 Rfalconcam Main Cam Pictures Calendar.

Thank you for your help!    thankyou

The Rfalconcam Merchandise Team
« Last Edit: 24-Aug-13, 10:04:56 AM by Carol P. » Logged

Peregrines know no borders.....
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 24-Aug-13, 11:11:24 AM »

OK, I asked for pics with the banners on the side, not even thinking about the smaller sized pics with the large banners.   stupid

I meant the large high def pics taken by main camera with the very thin strip of info on the left side. 

Sorry about that Donna and Annette!

oops

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 24-Aug-13, 11:18:10 AM »

This is the high def main cam pic I am looking for.  So sorry for the confusion!

« Last Edit: 24-Aug-13, 11:24:46 AM by Carol P. » Logged

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 24-Aug-13, 04:49:43 PM »

Thanks Annette!  Love the three pics you sent.   thumbsup

You can send two more if you want.   happy

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 24-Aug-13, 05:06:34 PM »

This is the high def main cam pic I am looking for.  So sorry for the confusion!

Mine all have the Rfalconcam logo on both sides! Where are you finding these? I must be weird or something!

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 24-Aug-13, 05:12:12 PM »

Hey Donna.  You have to go to the photo archive viewer.  You have to choose a date from before the time the main cam stopped working.  My example was from June 13th.  Click on that main cam pic and it should be the large format pic with the thin banner down the left side.

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 24-Aug-13, 08:19:30 PM »

Hey Donna.  You have to go to the photo archive viewer.  You have to choose a date from before the time the main cam stopped working.  My example was from June 13th.  Click on that main cam pic and it should be the large format pic with the thin banner down the left side.

I got it now, I always cropped my pics, never just saved them. NOW I KNOW!! Thanks

« Last Edit: 24-Aug-13, 09:15:26 PM by Carol P. » Logged

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 24-Aug-13, 09:15:58 PM »

Hey Donna.  You have to go to the photo archive viewer.  You have to choose a date from before the time the main cam stopped working.  My example was from June 13th.  Click on that main cam pic and it should be the large format pic with the thin banner down the left side.

I got it now, I always cropped my pics, never just saved them. NOW I KNOW!! Thanks

You're very welcome Donna!   clap

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 31-Aug-13, 03:50:11 PM »

Don't forget to send in your photos!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 02-Sep-13, 03:05:04 PM »

So...since I missed the memo about the photo archive only staying live for 90 days...

Did anyone save the actual full size high resolution picture of Pigott at the nestbox around 12:30 PM 04/04/2013?

That's the one I was looking for to submit for the calendar.

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02-Sep-13, 04:35:28 PM »

So...since I missed the memo about the photo archive only staying live for 90 days...

Did anyone save the actual full size high resolution picture of Pigott at the nestbox around 12:30 PM 04/04/2013?

I missed the memo too.  I saved the pic but it's the one with Rfalconcam on both sides-not the hi resolution one.  That's the pic I went back looking for, among others, and found they were deleted.
« Last Edit: 02-Sep-13, 06:13:53 PM by Kris G. » Logged

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 02-Sep-13, 04:41:44 PM »

I have it. I will send it to Carol
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 02-Sep-13, 04:51:21 PM »

Thanks! Donna sent me the one she had saved but the file size looks smaller than I'd expect.

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 02-Sep-13, 05:02:29 PM »

Thanks! Donna sent me the one she had saved but the file size looks smaller than I'd expect.

There are pix of Pigott from 12:21 to 12:34. Which one(s) did you want to submit?
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 02-Sep-13, 05:10:01 PM »

There are pix of Pigott from 12:21 to 12:34. Which one(s) did you want to submit?

I don't really know since I haven't seen them since April. Choose the most calendar-worthy one.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: