THE FORUM

24-Apr-24, 07:20:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 ... 129   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2015 Pictures from the Rfalconcam Cameras  (Read 718191 times)
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #1500 on: 22-Jun-15, 04:28:02 PM »

Still not sure about the one on the left-looks like an adult back. But there is one lying on the SE corner.

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: 22-Jun-15, 04:44:45 PM »

Still not sure about the one on the left-looks like an adult back. But there is one lying on the SE corner.

On further review there appears to be something in that left side slot since at least this morning, so most likely not a pefa.

I did see what appears to be Beauty's flat head on the upper falcon

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: 22-Jun-15, 04:46:55 PM »

In one of your pics a few days ago, the object on the left is there too from what I see.

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: 22-Jun-15, 05:03:48 PM »

WanderingFalcon (Carol P.): I am parked in front of the Rochester Plaza watching C. She's turning and pooping showing interest in her surroundings

Then this must be Genesee who finally woke up from his nap.

And I'll bet Beauty can see Cadence perfectly well from where she is.

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: 22-Jun-15, 05:09:24 PM »

From Rich at TS.

OK, here's the update. The DEC was just here, they picked Bronx up and whisked him away to the rehab clinic. Bronx was calm, not panicked at all, the heart was beating strong the DEC officer said. A good sign. One of the back legs looked injured but the DEC guys didn't seem overly worried at this point. If I hear anything new over the next days, you'll know. 2:45pm

carla
Tiercel

Like Count: 78

View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: 22-Jun-15, 05:54:33 PM »

http://www.gratefulness.org/light-a-candle/view-all

Please join me in lighting a candle for Bronx

P.S. He did get up and move...
So sorry for Bronx.I did lit a candle,but had some trouble to find out where.Is there another link ?
carla
Tiercel

Like Count: 78

View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: 22-Jun-15, 05:56:06 PM »

From Rich at TS.

OK, here's the update. The DEC was just here, they picked Bronx up and whisked him away to the rehab clinic. Bronx was calm, not panicked at all, the heart was beating strong the DEC officer said. A good sign. One of the back legs looked injured but the DEC guys didn't seem overly worried at this point. If I hear anything new over the next days, you'll know. 2:45pm
Thank you Donna.
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1507 on: 22-Jun-15, 06:03:26 PM »

In one of your pics a few days ago, the object on the left is there too from what I see.

That's the bottom of the ladder/ramp attached to the nest box.
carly
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 107

View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: 22-Jun-15, 06:07:58 PM »

From Rich at TS.

Sad Sad  Sure hope he will be okay and able to get back home soon!
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: 22-Jun-15, 06:12:36 PM »

Please join me in lighting a candle for Bronx

P.S. He did get up and move...
So sorry for Bronx.I did lit a candle,but had some trouble to find out where.Is there another link ?

They changed the candle site just the other day. They took away the group box. What I found on another group...if you put a key word in the message box you can search on that word to find others for the same intention. I put Bronx in my message and several others came up for him as well. Just pick any unlit candle here...

and it seems the choose a country is broken right now so just leave it as it is.

carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: 22-Jun-15, 06:35:54 PM »

I did light a candle for Bronx just now.  I got to a screen where I was able to type a message and add my country and name but it seemed to be just a 'general' page.  When I tried to search for Bronx, I saw other people's candles but it didn't me an option to add my name there. 

Anyway, it's the thought that counts.
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: 22-Jun-15, 06:57:37 PM »

I did light a candle for Bronx just now.  I got to a screen where I was able to type a message and add my country and name but it seemed to be just a 'general' page.  When I tried to search for Bronx, I saw other people's candles but it didn't me an option to add my name there. 

I wonder if it's a problem with the country. In the other group someone from Australia tried to light a candle & got something similar.

I'll light a few extras for you...

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1512 on: 22-Jun-15, 07:51:47 PM »

Cadence this afternoon when she left the low roof of the Crossroads Garage near OCSR. Courtesy of Nick  Iacubucci at Absolute Drainage & Lawnscape.

http://youtu.be/zaEXny0JTPM
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: 22-Jun-15, 07:58:24 PM »

Nice of them to take the video!! Thanks!

Oh, except they thought it was a Hawk!!  wub2

carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: 22-Jun-15, 07:59:15 PM »

I wonder if it's a problem with the country. In the other group someone from Australia tried to light a candle & got something similar.

I'll light a few extras for you...

Thanks kitty!
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 ... 129   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: