THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 03:32:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seneca (2008) Sighted at Brookpark Road Bridge with Mate (Cheyenne)!  (Read 308726 times)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: 03-Apr-10, 08:43:34 AM »

Try to refresh it maybe?  Sometimes depending on speed of your connection, it doesn't load properly.  I get that sometimes too.

No I have cable, it loads fast but this says done but nothing is there. Something is blocking it. I have Firefox and never had a problem with this site. Oh boy.

carly
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 107

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 03-Apr-10, 08:51:45 AM »

Donna:  Can you get to the main page of the site: http://www.falconcam-cmnh.org/news.php

If you can, click on Forum under the main menu; then select Cuyahoga County Falcons

and then Brookpark Rd. Bridge 2010  for Seneca's site.
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 03-Apr-10, 09:06:25 AM »

Try to refresh it maybe?  Sometimes depending on speed of your connection, it doesn't load properly.  I get that sometimes too.

No I have cable, it loads fast but this says done but nothing is there. Something is blocking it. I have Firefox and never had a problem with this site. Oh boy.

It's working OK for me in firefox, but I just did a new upgrade last night v 3.6.3...

Anyway-until you get it figured out, a sample...

She really is a beautiful medley of both her parents!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 03-Apr-10, 09:22:28 AM »

Donna:  Can you get to the main page of the site: http://www.falconcam-cmnh.org/news.php

If you can, click on Forum under the main menu; then select Cuyahoga County Falcons

and then Brookpark Rd. Bridge 2010  for Seneca's site.

Nope, can't get that either Carly. I don't know why...I always got on that page. I upgraded to the new Firefox and still nothing. All it says is Done with nothing there.

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 03-Apr-10, 09:26:56 AM »

Nope, can't get that either Carly. I don't know why...I always got on that page. I upgraded to the new Firefox and still nothing. All it says is Done with nothing there.

Have you tried clearing out your cookies &/or restarting your computer?  I'm noticing my cookies are getting clogged up faster with all the nest activity and browsing the new main cam archive...

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Mardean
Pipping

Like Count: 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: 03-Apr-10, 09:46:37 AM »

I am getting the same blank page/done on that site. Have never had any problems before. I, too, am on Firefox 3.6.3 (on Mac) but think my problem started shortly before that upgrade.

I miss checking that site and seeing C&C's photos.

Central New Hampshire
http://iowa2nh.blogspot.com/
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 03-Apr-10, 09:49:17 AM »

I am getting the same blank page/done on that site. Have never had any problems before. I, too, am on Firefox 3.6.3 (on Mac) but think my problem started shortly before that upgrade.

I miss checking that site and seeing C&C's photos.

Have you tried IE?  I hate to use it, but sometimes that can be a clue as to what's wrong...

Dot_Forrester
Tiercel

Like Count: 50

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 03-Apr-10, 10:14:46 AM »

I'm also using Firefox 3.6.3 and can get to that site with no problem. I'm not using a Mac, though.

Dot in PA
birdmusic
Fledgling

Like Count: 14

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 03-Apr-10, 10:20:08 AM »

I can't get it in Firefox or IE.  This is what comes up in IE:

"The website declined to show this webpage
 HTTP 403  
   Most likely causes:
This website requires you to log in.
This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage."

Mardean
Pipping

Like Count: 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: 03-Apr-10, 10:22:03 AM »

May have figured out a possible issue -- the problem shows up on my desktop Mac with processor that is NOT Intel-based. But the site comes up fine on my MacBook that is Intel-based.

Central New Hampshire
http://iowa2nh.blogspot.com/
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 03-Apr-10, 10:24:55 AM »

I can't get it in Firefox or IE.  This is what comes up in IE:

"The website declined to show this webpage
 HTTP 403  
   Most likely causes:
This website requires you to log in.
This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage."

Well, it's now beyond what I know to do, then.  I tried logging out to see if it changed anything and I'm still able to see the pics using firefox

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 03-Apr-10, 10:34:06 AM »

Meanwhile, I'll share what I can until the blockade is figured out.

Ledge display part 1

Ledge display part 2

Ledge display part 3

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 03-Apr-10, 02:52:25 PM »

Meanwhile, I'll share what I can until the blockade is figured out.

Ledge display part 1

Ledge display part 2

Ledge display part 3

Thanks Ei...I'm really mad cuz I can't get the page...Not even in IE...comes up blank page but says Done at bottom. Cute videos....do they have a cam up or will we just rely on peeps for pics and videos?

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 03-Apr-10, 03:58:34 PM »

Thanks Ei...I'm really mad cuz I can't get the page...Not even in IE...comes up blank page but says Done at bottom. Cute videos....do they have a cam up or will we just rely on peeps for pics and videos?

Well, looks like you're not alone-I just have no idea why.  I'll post a note over there later...what version of windows do you have?  You were able to see the page when she was first ID'd, right?

No cam-and I doubt there ever will be one-they've chosen a ledge right next to a road into NASA!  Chad & Chris had to get permission to go there

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 03-Apr-10, 04:02:54 PM »

Well, looks like you're not alone-I just have no idea why.  I'll post a note over there later...what version of windows do you have?  You were able to see the page when she was first ID'd, right?

No cam-and I doubt there ever will be one-they've chosen a ledge right next to a road into NASA!  Chad & Chris had to get permission to go there

Yes Ei, I saw it all before when it was first posted. Had no problems. No matter how I try to get on the page, it just won't work. This is really strange. I'm using windows XP. Thanks for trying.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: