THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 12:05:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seneca (2008) Sighted at Brookpark Road Bridge with Mate (Cheyenne)!  (Read 308502 times)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: 30-Apr-10, 10:39:48 PM »

I'm in now too!!!!  Hooray!  Thanks to everyone who worked on this!    clap the_wave

Yay BC Now if I can only remember my username and password. I'm afraid to try as I'll get locked out again.

Dawn
Eyas

Like Count: 63

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 30-Apr-10, 10:51:39 PM »

Was everyone able to get into the site? I put Carol and Jeanne in touch with Cecilia. I hope she was able to help! I didn't know who else couldn't get in. ???

"Those who believe a dog has no soul, have never looked in the eyes of a German Shepherd."

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 30-Apr-10, 10:55:07 PM »

Was everyone able to get into the site? I put Carol and Jeanne in touch with Cecilia. I hope she was able to help! I didn't know who else couldn't get in. ???

I'm in Dawn but I'm afraid to close it, so I'll just leave it open for now. Thanks all for the help, it's so appreciated.  2thumbsup

Joyce
Global Moderator
Falcon

Like Count: 283

"Cadence"

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 01-May-10, 03:31:10 AM »

good news So glad hear you can get into the CMNH site!!!  I heard from Cecilia a little after 7:00 Friday evening and she asked if all of my friends are able to get on this forum again.  They had been working on the issue since Wednesday.  I knew they were successful with a getting a couple of people into the site, and I just wrote her back confirming the names of those who posted here.

CAROL P, JEANNE & MARDEAN - please let us know if you can view the site now.  I do have Cecilia's email if anyone needs to contact her directly.

Joyce
Mardean
Pipping

Like Count: 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: 01-May-10, 07:14:36 AM »

Yes, I'm back in to CMNH, too. Hooray clap

Thanks, Joyce and everyone else who helped.

Central New Hampshire
http://iowa2nh.blogspot.com/
jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 214

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 01-May-10, 03:31:50 PM »

I just clicked on the link to the site and got in!!  Thank you Dawn and Joyce!!!!! 2thumbsup

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"

Anatole France
Joyce
Global Moderator
Falcon

Like Count: 283

"Cadence"

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 02-May-10, 03:14:35 PM »

Hi! Glad everyone has gained access again.  I sent Cecilia a big thank you from all of us. 

If you are not a member, I suggest you become one even if you don't intend to post.  Just don't forget your username and password. This way if there is a problem, CMNH can take care of it much quicker.

It is nice to interact with other watchers where our peregrines have taken up residency.  So glad Cleveland has a group like this.

Joyce

P.S. Donna, Birdmusic - they have no record of your being a member.  Jeanne - I'll send you confirmation of your information on file.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: 02-May-10, 03:59:57 PM »

Hi! Glad everyone has gained access again.  I sent Cecilia a big thank you from all of us. 

If you are not a member, I suggest you become one even if you don't intend to post.  Just don't forget your username and password. This way if there is a problem, CMNH can take care of it much quicker.

It is nice to interact with other watchers where our peregrines have taken up residency.  So glad Cleveland has a group like this.

Joyce

P.S. Donna, Birdmusic - they have no record of your being a member.  Jeanne - I'll send you confirmation of your information on file.

Thanks Joyce...I know i signed up a while ago...but OK, just did again and it worked. UR SUPER!

birdmusic
Fledgling

Like Count: 14

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 02-May-10, 04:58:38 PM »

OK,  I'm all signed up.  Thanks Joyce!
carly
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 107

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 08-May-10, 08:24:53 PM »

By the way, on a more positive note...new photos up tonight of your girl and her beau over at CMNH  wub2
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 11-May-10, 07:40:53 PM »

According to Chad & Chris, no hatch yet as of yesterday but some BEAUTIFUL pictures of Seneca over on the CMNH forum!

Here's a taste...

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
dale
Falcon

Like Count: 276

View Profile WWW
« Reply #191 on: 11-May-10, 08:19:37 PM »

pretty funny one of S. with her head buckled on upside down.
I bet the tag is showing in the back, too.
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 11-May-10, 08:33:49 PM »

pretty funny one of S. with her head buckled on upside down.
I bet the tag is showing in the back, too.

If only the camera was slower we'd have had a full on whirly head!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: 11-May-10, 08:36:28 PM »

She reminds me SO much of Mariah here...

ezsha
Tiercel

Like Count: 25

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 11-May-10, 09:18:45 PM »

This is the first set of photos I've ever seen of a wild peregrine stooping, compliments of Chris & Chad again, from May 8.  

I'll post one, but there are four all together, and they almost look photo-shopped because Cheyenne is such a compact shape and so sharply in focus.

Simply fascinating! (And intimidating if you are the target! scared blue)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: