THE FORUM

30-Apr-24, 06:01:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Testing a new way to display our camera views  (Read 21679 times)
valhalla
« Reply #15 on: 10-May-10, 10:48:32 AM »

Love it!  I like seeing all the camera views together on one page and being able to click on any one of them to get a larger view.  Good work!   clap thumbsup 2thumbsup

ditto  Mega Maryland Dittos, Shaky  clap
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 10-May-10, 10:52:04 AM »

[That was different. I was fixing an IE7 issue, and it just happened to fix the IE6 problem too. I don't have IE6 so there is no way I can diagnose and repair this bug.

The old pages will be kept around for awhile. Of course, if we enable the 6th camera someday, it won't be on the old pages.

Ahhhh!  Didn't realize the prior fix was happenstance!  As long as I'm not cam-less altogether I'm happy!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 10-May-10, 11:00:11 AM »

Can't your "evil" work puter be upgraded? Do you actually use it for work? If so, then maybe you should as for a newer one! NO? I know  stupid question. Sorry.

I'm sure if you "specify" that you need to keep an eye on the falcons, they will greatly "OBLIGE"  ???  devil

sorry ASK not should as my K sometimes doesn't workkkkk

I actually don't use web-browser internet for work...all my stuff is server based with direct port-to-port internet transmission.  It's stable & reliable for what I need to do, which is actually more important to me than fancy whizz-bang.  Which is why I'm on the end of the list for a new computer. 

The thing that actually worries me is they've been ramping up the web filters lately-the old Yahoo group is blocked most of the time as "social networking".  So far Rfalconcam has been running under the radar...no flags to Big Brother yet.  If I ask for anything extra I'll probably cut off my nose to spite my face...

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 10-May-10, 11:20:49 AM »

Works for me, Shaky... and I don't always get "new" stuff on the "Big Mac" - the laptop ("Little Mac") is much more current and gets pretty much everything.

Bobbie
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 10-May-10, 11:53:40 AM »

thumbsup

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
birdmusic
Fledgling

Like Count: 14

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 10-May-10, 01:26:39 PM »

Works great!  But whatever happened to the live streaming you said you were working on?  You got everyone all excited, but nothing said since!  Or was I dreaming it?? confused
Christiane
Eyas

Like Count: 7

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 10-May-10, 01:31:42 PM »

The page looks great--Wonderful to see all the cams on one page.  Perfect and thanks for all the hard work!
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 10-May-10, 02:03:22 PM »

Works great!  But whatever happened to the live streaming you said you were working on?

Still working on it.
~Ruth
Juvie

Like Count: 19

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 10-May-10, 03:43:20 PM »

Works ok now.  Great idea, like it!!
Bird Crazy
Falcon

Like Count: 140

Voyager

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 10-May-10, 05:54:07 PM »

I like them all being on one page.  clap
Guru
Fluffball

Like Count: 6

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 10-May-10, 06:09:29 PM »

Cool. star
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 10-May-10, 07:47:24 PM »

Here's something to try. I've merged all 5 camera views onto a single page. It features one larger view and 5 smaller views underneath. All 6 views update every minute. Click on one of the smaller views to make it display in the larger view. Click on the larger view to pop up a window that contains a full size picture that you can download.

http://rfalconcam.com/rfc-main/cameras.php

Let me know what you think.

Cool!  notworthy Home at last & it works perfectly! 

At least in firefox...same problem I had at work in IE...but it's IE6 here too...I never use it so I never bothered to update it  Embarrassed

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 10-May-10, 08:02:56 PM »

6 views?  I get main camera (larger) on top, then main again below plus camera 1 & 2 and 1/2 of 3

This is all I get too on my laptop and hubby's computer.  Works good on my Ipod though.   ???

jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 214

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 10-May-10, 08:09:45 PM »

Shaky,

I can see the cameras on one page if I click on your link but not if I click on the existing links (main camera and other cameras).  It that normal or is this computer messing with my head? Cheesy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"

Anatole France
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 10-May-10, 08:14:54 PM »

Jeanne-I don't think he set up a permanent button for it yet

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: