THE FORUM

27-Apr-24, 09:31:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Work is scheduled for Times Square this weekend  (Read 60229 times)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: 07-Nov-11, 07:05:55 PM »

Shaky said that no one volunteered to help.  ??? confused

I think he was talking about a carpenter for the roof (I'd be there to do it in a heartbeat if I could fly!)

Me too! Next time Ei!! I told MAK I want to sit up there and dangle my feet over the edge and just look at the Falcon View!

I'm really sorry to say that dangling is not allowed.   no

We have to be very careful when we're up there and every precaution is taken.  We're only allowed to do this work at certain times.

While we were working above, Carrie and Brian were on sidewalk duty below making sure that no one walked below the nest box just in case something fell.  There was a "Women of Faith" conference going on at the Blue Cross Arena, so they were very busy.

Oh, I wouldn't actually do that Carol, just a figure of speech!! I would never!!

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 07-Nov-11, 07:52:56 PM »

Shaky said that no one volunteered to help.  ??? confused

I think he was talking about a carpenter for the roof (I'd be there to do it in a heartbeat if I could fly!)

Me too! Next time Ei!! I told MAK I want to sit up there and dangle my feet over the edge and just look at the Falcon View!

I'm really sorry to say that dangling is not allowed.   no

We have to be very careful when we're up there and every precaution is taken.  We're only allowed to do this work at certain times.

While we were working above, Carrie and Brian were on sidewalk duty below making sure that no one walked below the nest box just in case something fell.  There was a "Women of Faith" conference going on at the Blue Cross Arena, so they were very busy.

Oh, I wouldn't actually do that Carol, just a figure of speech!! I would never!!

I know Donna!   Wink

Peregrines know no borders.....
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: 11-Dec-11, 08:27:21 AM »

The cameras at Times Square will be shut off at around 11 this morning to fix the fogging problem with Main Camera. They should be on again this afternoon.
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: 11-Dec-11, 11:53:58 AM »

The cameras are on again.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: