THE FORUM

16-Apr-24, 03:18:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 206   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quest and Kendal - Toronto/Don Mills  (Read 1316062 times)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: 27-Apr-11, 05:51:17 PM »

Nice report Carol, so glad you all had a good time.  clap Next time, a convoy of watchers!

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: 27-Apr-11, 06:13:48 PM »

Will any of the people at Harlequin be joining our forum?

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: 27-Apr-11, 06:20:22 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of them joined! Joycie left rfalconcam business cards that she created on the desk in the viewing room next to all the CPF info and we did hand out a few! There are definitely peeps from there watching!!!!  Grin

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: 27-Apr-11, 06:29:55 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of them joined! Joycie left rfalconcam business cards that she created on the desk in the viewing room next to all the CPF info and we did hand out a few! There are definitely peeps from there watching!!!!  Grin

Silly me asking a silly question!  silly

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #334 on: 27-Apr-11, 06:35:57 PM »

Q&K need their own web cam.
carla
Tiercel

Like Count: 78

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: 27-Apr-11, 06:57:28 PM »

That's for sure! Can we help them?
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #336 on: 27-Apr-11, 07:11:11 PM »

That's for sure! Can we help them?

You should ask CPF.
BIGFRANK
« Reply #337 on: 28-Apr-11, 01:55:19 AM »

Pssst remember CPF is on top of things! foxbinocs
valhalla
« Reply #338 on: 28-Apr-11, 05:08:23 AM »

Now starts a new chapter in the Rochester Falcon book.  The young have taken over and we are privileged to be a part of it and continue to Watch over these beautiful creatures.  Archer and Beauty and maybe Lady Pefa aka Unity, be strong and continue the legacy of strong Peregrines that are born here in Rochester, NY. 

Mariah and Kaver we all miss you so much and yes, I'll say it, we love you.  Fly Free and Be Free!  Wherever you are!   wub2 heart

logo   Sad happy crying  (Very bittersweet tears). 
carla
Tiercel

Like Count: 78

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: 28-Apr-11, 05:57:58 AM »

It was soooooo wonderful to be able to see Quest and to share it with MAK, Joycie and Kathy O.  I know I'll be back soon!  :-)  Hopefully more Watchers will be able to join us next time.  I'd love to get Dan and Bri up there.  and Larry O and Shaky and Carrie and Dana and Lisa McK and Lou and Jim P and Kenn and June and Brad and Tom and Marianne and Matt, and oh, Kathy G would have loved to see Quest.  There are so many Watchers that have spent so many hours watching over the Rochester Falcons.

Quest was one of the last daughters of Mariah and Kaver and is so very special to all of us.  Not only did we get to watch Quest travel from Rochester to Nantucket and Cape Cod to Canada and all the Power Plants she seemed to like.  THANKFULLY she found herself an incredibly handsome and attentive Tiercel, another King St boy just like her sister Rhea Mae.  This is the best love story that could be written and for them to end up on a building across the street of the fine folks of Harlequin, unbelieveable.  Go Quest, Go Kendal!  Make lots & lots of beautiful babies!

Thanks to our friends at the Canadian Peregrine Foundation (thank you all), we are able to watch Rhea Mae and Tiago on a new camera!  Yay!

Now starts a new chapter in the Rochester Falcon book.  The young have taken over and we are privileged to be a part of it and continue to Watch over these beautiful creatures.  Archer and Beauty and maybe Lady Pefa aka Unity, be strong and continue the legacy of strong Peregrines that are born here in Rochester, NY. 

Mariah and Kaver we all miss you so much and yes, I'll say it, we love you.  Fly Free and Be Free!  Wherever you are!   wub2 heart
Well said Carol ! Thanks
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: 28-Apr-11, 07:37:57 AM »

Hey MAK!  You made the CPF site!

http://www.peregrine-foundation.ca/w/2011/04/sightings/rochester-falcon-watcher-maks-report/

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: 28-Apr-11, 07:57:52 AM »

Now that's a twist!!!  clap

valhalla
« Reply #342 on: 28-Apr-11, 08:47:54 AM »

2thumbsup  I like it!   Wink
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: 28-Apr-11, 09:26:39 AM »

Imagine that!  Grin foxbinocs

PS

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
BIGFRANK
« Reply #344 on: 28-Apr-11, 11:09:23 AM »

Well its only proper we give MAK and the Rochester Gang police a plug,we are always posting our links here to your fantastic site. Truely its a great relationship that CPF,Rochester and the Rochester Gang have. The connections between our falcons and yours..the connections between your dedicated crazies and ours stupid silly its all very inspiring. People we meet can hardly believe how committed the volunteers are,how anyone can give so much time for no pay. CPF has taken me to places I never dreamed Id go,doing things I never dreamed Id do. (this may be the wrong place for this but oh well).
11 years ago I went to my first fledge watch,where I thought Id get a chance to watch falcons and do abit of good with my new found hobby of bird watching. I met Linda Woods there,she whipped me into line,I met Bruce and later Mark and Marion. Year 2 wasnt much different,beyond fledge watch my involvement was slim. Year 3 I helped show CPFs marvelous educational birds and the rest is history. Now yearly I do that,have done rescues,have done site checks from rooftops,helped with releases of rescued and rehabilated Peregrines and even was part of a hack release team! Im sure others have similar stories of how their passion turned into action.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 206   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: