THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 07:22:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 ... 206   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quest and Kendal - Toronto/Don Mills  (Read 1309501 times)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #705 on: 17-Jun-11, 03:34:39 PM »

has anyone been in touch with the Harlequin or CPF people?  I'm sure they are aware of it.
Maybe there is building maintenance being done ?  Poor Quest.

I don't think anyone is suppose to do anything unless CPF is notified. After all, Quest and family are protected!

margaret
Falcon

Like Count: 28

View Profile
« Reply #706 on: 17-Jun-11, 03:43:11 PM »

has anyone been in touch with the Harlequin or CPF people?  I'm sure they are aware of it.

I don't think anyone is suppose to do anything unless CPF is notified. After all, Quest and family are protected!
That's what I thought, Donna.  Could it be an early preparation for Tuesday's banding?  Maybe they are trying to acclimate Quest to "things"  that are coming?
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: 17-Jun-11, 03:46:10 PM »

That's what I thought, Donna.  Could it be an early preparation for Tuesday's banding?  Maybe they are trying to acclimate Quest to "things"  that are coming?

Hopefully, they wouldn't spook her twice like that. Where's all the contacts?

margaret
Falcon

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: 17-Jun-11, 03:50:25 PM »

Hopefully, they wouldn't spook her twice like that. Where's all the contacts?

Isn't Carol P in contact with someone at Harlequin?
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: 17-Jun-11, 03:56:23 PM »

I just talked to Marion Nash. They are preparing for Tuesday's banding. She said to let you all know. Everything is fine. PHEW!!!

Nosy, aren't I???  devil

margaret
Falcon

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: 17-Jun-11, 04:00:31 PM »

I just talked to Marion Nash. They are preparing for Tuesday's banding. She said to let you all know. Everything is fine. PHEW!!!

Thanks, Donna.  Did she tell you how or in what way they will approach the  scrape? Lowered down from the roof?   
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: 17-Jun-11, 04:01:13 PM »

Thanks, Donna.  Did she tell you how or in what way they will approach the  scrape? Lowered down from the roof?   

She said they are getting the swing stage ready!

margaret
Falcon

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: 17-Jun-11, 04:03:02 PM »

With the rope right there, will Quest leave Harlie alone in the scrape to hunt prey?  She does not look too happy now.   Will Kendal approach the nest to bring food?    This is right about the time of day that Quest usually takes off for a bit, and then brings back dinner to Harlie.  I wonder if she will leave.
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #713 on: 17-Jun-11, 04:08:39 PM »

Thanks, Donna.  Did she tell you how or in what way they will approach the  scrape? Lowered down from the roof?  

I'm sure down from the roof like they did putting the box in place.

With the rope right there, will Quest leave Harlie alone in the scrape to hunt prey?  She does not look too happy now.   Will Kendal approach the nest to bring food?    This is right about the time of day that Quest usually takes off for a bit, and then brings back dinner to Harlie.  I wonder if she will leave.

I was just watching Quest preen, so she's calm about it now.  All should be fine.

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
margaret
Falcon

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: 17-Jun-11, 04:20:53 PM »

She does seem to be more relaxed now.  I wonder if it is like putting a new toy in a bird's cage.  At first they are wary, but they become accustomed to it over time.  Probably similar respose.
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #715 on: 17-Jun-11, 04:30:15 PM »

Nosy, aren't I???  devil

Not nosy...concerned!  pray

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
margaret
Falcon

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: 17-Jun-11, 04:33:38 PM »

Watching the Quest cam now, and even Harlequin is paying attention!  She/he is more alert and sitting right there with mom watching.  Cute.
rssport
Fledgling

Like Count: 20

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: 17-Jun-11, 04:37:36 PM »

If Harlie missed a meal he/she might sleep better.   happy harhar

Rita  Syr
margaret
Falcon

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: 17-Jun-11, 04:41:19 PM »

She/he doesn't look like she/he has missed too many meals.  Was it only this morning that she was fed three times?   wave
margaret
Falcon

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: 17-Jun-11, 04:42:31 PM »

Spoke too soon.  Mom just left the scrape so perhaps dinner is on the way for Harlie!
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 ... 206   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: