THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 12:42:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Request for Quest Pictures  (Read 96417 times)
jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 214

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 16-May-11, 12:14:07 PM »

Awesome, Shaky!  It's just beautiful!

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"

Anatole France
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: 16-May-11, 12:41:40 PM »

Beautiful presentation of Quest, Shaky!   What piece of music is that?   It's wonderful. 

Clair de Lune - Claude Debussy      One of my all time favorites, to hear and to play!

It's one of the pieces that comes with iPhoto for making slideshows.
dale
Falcon

Like Count: 276

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: 16-May-11, 01:06:45 PM »

Thank you, Shaky. Terrific!
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 16-May-11, 01:32:41 PM »

Great job, Shaky!  Well done!

margaret
Falcon

Like Count: 28

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 16-May-11, 01:53:37 PM »

Beautiful presentation of Quest, Shaky!   What piece of music is that?   It's wonderful. 

Clair de Lune - Claude Debussy      One of my all time favorites, to hear and to play!

Thanks to both for the answer!   I love the music and the photos!  Won't it be great if you can add on to it and show Quest's little ones?
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: 16-May-11, 02:37:40 PM »

Thanks to both for the answer!   I love the music and the photos!  Won't it be great if you can add on to it and show Quest's little ones?

Yes, that could be done although the original intent was to put together a sort of photo biography of Quest for her new fans in Canada.

It would be nice to collect all the pictures of Quest before she arrived in Toronto and save them in one location so her fans can easily find them. If you have any pictures, please post them here. Later we can put them in an album or a nice slide show complete with soundtrack that we can present to the folks in Canada. 
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 16-May-11, 02:54:20 PM »

The folks in Canada will love this!!! How nice.

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1003

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 16-May-11, 05:21:36 PM »

REALLY good job Shaky!  and thanks to all of you that posted your favorite Quest pictures.   clap

Peregrines know no borders.....
Wing Goose
Tiercel

Like Count: 37

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 16-May-11, 06:51:59 PM »

Beautiful.  Very well done.  Thank you for your efforts Shaky.  Also
thank you to the photographers of Quest's pictures.  Loved deBussey's
Clair de lune.
         falcon2
             Lola

Lola
margaret
Falcon

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 16-May-11, 08:48:16 PM »

Duh!!  Birdmusic!  I just got it! Your name!  Birds and music!  Your two passions!    You play piano?   And adore birds?
margaret
Falcon

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 16-May-11, 08:53:34 PM »

Yes, that could be done although the original intent was to put together a sort of photo biography of Quest for her new fans in Canada.

It would be nice to collect all the pictures of Quest before she arrived in Toronto and save them in one location so her fans can easily find them. If you have any pictures, please post them here. Later we can put them in an album or a nice slide show complete with soundtrack that we can present to the folks in Canada. 

Now I understand  and I hope the new fans in Canada are adoring our Quest.  But I do hope that for those of us who have followed her since her hatching in 2008 and all her adventures for the past three years that we get to see the  "happily ever after"  of her hatchlings in Don Mills.   
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 16-May-11, 08:55:19 PM »

Now I understand  and I hope the new fans in Canada are adoring our Quest.  But I do hope that for those of us who have followed her since her hatching in 2008 and all her adventures for the past three years that we get to see the  "happily ever after"  of her hatchlings in Don Mills.   
Have no fear-if there are pictures to be had, you can be SURE we'll find them and post them!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
margaret
Falcon

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 16-May-11, 09:04:14 PM »

Have no fear-if there are pictures to be had, you can be SURE we'll find them and post them!

Of that, I have no doubt...especially with this group of watchers!    I know our Quest and her young will be cared for and documented for their life times. 
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 16-May-11, 09:05:16 PM »

Absolutely!  2thumbsup

birdmusic
Fledgling

Like Count: 14

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 16-May-11, 09:43:11 PM »

Duh!!  Birdmusic!  I just got it! Your name!  Birds and music!  Your two passions!    You play piano?   And adore birds?

I play clarinet, flute, and saxophone - and a little piano and guitar.  And I adore birds!
(Clair de Lune is beautiful played on flute!)
« Last Edit: 16-May-11, 09:49:04 PM by birdmusic » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: