THE FORUM

16-Apr-24, 10:58:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mariah at the Medley Center (aka Irondequoit Mall) on Saturday, October 24, 2009  (Read 29108 times)
falconwatcher2004
Big Clutch

Like Count: 2

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 24-Oct-09, 11:34:20 PM »

clap clap :clap:This has made my day!  What wonderful news!  Thank you so much for the pictures and update.   Mariah is truly loved by all.    Joyce in Illinois
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 24-Oct-09, 11:54:51 PM »

This is like the SWEETEST NEWS.

Thanks so  much Dana for finding Mariah and Carol......great PICS!!

bow bow bow bow bow bow

rssport
Fledgling

Like Count: 20

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 25-Oct-09, 12:16:19 AM »

:happy:You guys are the Greatest. clap
Judi
Juvie

Like Count: 43

African Fish Eagle

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 25-Oct-09, 12:47:41 AM »

clap   mbanana   yahoo   abs-cheers 

This is the best news!  Wahoo!

Hey Carol!  In the photo where she's looking at you, she looks like she's thinkin' It's About Time You Guys Found Me!

newyearbd   dance1   yippee

Life's a dance, you learn as you go...sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow...
valhalla
« Reply #19 on: 25-Oct-09, 07:25:50 AM »

falcon  Wonderful News!   falcon2   clap
KapiVT
Eyas

Like Count: 9

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 25-Oct-09, 08:08:49 AM »

Thank you to everyone who has been keeping watch.  Like everyone else, I was relieved and thrilled to see the photos of Mariah and look forward to more from the "long lenses."  The shots of the watchers reminded me of just how much I missed my usual summer trek to Rochester for Watchers Weekend.  The best was seeing Brian wearing SHOES!
Kapi in VT
Small World Note:  I was at a function sponsered by my Therapy Dog club the other night and a lurker from the yahoogroups list recognized my name.  We had a nice chat about falcons in the midst of all the dog talk.  She had also seen my "Kaver" license plate around town.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 25-Oct-09, 09:30:48 AM »

Thank you to everyone who has been keeping watch.  Like everyone else, I was relieved and thrilled to see the photos of Mariah and look forward to more from the "long lenses."  The shots of the watchers reminded me of just how much I missed my usual summer trek to Rochester for Watchers Weekend.  The best was seeing Brian wearing SHOES!
Kapi in VT
Small World Note:  I was at a function sponsered by my Therapy Dog club the other night and a lurker from the yahoogroups list recognized my name.  We had a nice chat about falcons in the midst of all the dog talk.  She had also seen my "Kaver" license plate around town.

Small world indeed.....ya just never know where or when a RFC-er will pop up. Very nice Kapi.

And I also noticed Brian's sneakers...first thing I looked at in that pic... Embarrassed

Bird Crazy
Falcon

Like Count: 140

Voyager

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 25-Oct-09, 09:32:55 AM »

Carol, it looks like she recognized all of you.  I guess in the off season she likes shopping at the mall.

wub2 coolphotos thanks2
That's because pigeons are buy one get one free  lol
birdlover
Eyas

Like Count: 18

"Mariah Is Home" 5-29-09

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 25-Oct-09, 09:34:04 AM »

So it WAS her Carol hanging out on that lamp post on 104!  It has to be!  It was right on the path, between Maplewood Park and Medley Center!  This area must be her new stomping grounds.

The falcon on the light as I told you in chat was too light to be a cooper or red tail, and too big to be anything else but Mariah!  This is REALLY, REALLY good news!
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 25-Oct-09, 09:42:13 AM »

I've put together a KGallery album of pictures from today's Watch.  No sign on needed.  Enjoy!  Carol P.

She looks fabulous!   wub2  Thank you!!! 

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 25-Oct-09, 09:42:37 AM »

So it WAS her Carol hanging out on that lamp post on 104!  It has to be!  It was right on the path, between Maplewood Park and Medley Center!  This area must be her new stomping grounds.

The falcon on the light as I told you in chat was too light to be a cooper or red tail, and too big to be anything else but Mariah!  This is REALLY, REALLY good news!
clap thumbsup 2thumbsup notworthy

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 25-Oct-09, 11:05:02 AM »

Thank you google maps  Smiley

I've updated my Rochester falcon map with Mariah's current sighting location...zoomed out for perspective...

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Joyce
Global Moderator
Falcon

Like Count: 283

"Cadence"

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 25-Oct-09, 11:17:36 AM »

Here a some pics from yesterday.  I am on my way out for the day, but I will update my Picasa album when I have the chance, and let you know when it is completed.  The DEC was notified and sent the photo of Mariah's band for positive ID.

Joyce

Medley Center, Irondequoit - Red blocks are where Mariah was perched.
Mariah flying off Sears building. Positive ID - Blue with Yellow Stripe Band.
  Mariah flying off the center pyramid on the roof.
  Looking Good!
Still our Queen.
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 25-Oct-09, 11:26:29 AM »

Here a some pics from yesterday.  The DEC was notified and sent the photo of Mariah's band for positive ID.

Joyce

Thank you, Joyce!  WOW!  She's looking gorgeous!

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 25-Oct-09, 11:41:00 AM »

Here a some pics from yesterday.  The DEC was notified and sent the photo of Mariah's band for positive ID.

Joyce

Thank you, Joyce!  WOW!  She's looking gorgeous!

Joyce...........great pictures of Mariah. She looks amazing. Thanks so much.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: