THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 05:29:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012 Calendars  (Read 39857 times)
NoraH
Juvie

Like Count: 26

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 27-Nov-11, 07:28:31 PM »

Thank you Lou.  Help?!  Nora

I ordered three yesterday and when I go in now it says:

2012 Wildlife Calendar
Two Page, Standard, 11"x17", White
Quantity: 3
Processing

Need to cancel your order?
Sorry, your order can no longer be canceled or modified once it has been processed.
Please Note: Tracking code information for orders shipped with standard shipping may take up to two business days to be received.

If you have any further questions, please contact our support team. Thank you for using Zazzle!
Lou
Juvie

Like Count: 130

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: 27-Nov-11, 07:42:59 PM »

Who are the people that were lucky enough to have their photos included?

Kris,

The photo credits are on the back cover of the calendar. I chose to not do a voting poll for the calendar. The selection process was one that I stole from the Kodak camera club in which anonymous submissions were rated on a 1-5 scale and in which people could not score their own submission (if applicable). This process seems to be fair for surfacing the pictures that merit the highest photographic appeal and helps avoid selection based on bias or popularity.

Some of the pictures that I received could not be used because they were nowhere close to the minimum specifications defined by Zazzle calendar. Again, my apologies for not communicating more closely with those who submitted those pictures. I will provide individual follow-up to you.

Lou
Lou
Juvie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: 27-Nov-11, 07:53:33 PM »

Thank you Lou.  Help?!  Nora

I ordered three yesterday and when I go in now it says:

2012 Wildlife Calendar
Two Page, Standard, 11"x17", White
Quantity: 3
Processing

Need to cancel your order?
Sorry, your order can no longer be canceled or modified once it has been processed.
Please Note: Tracking code information for orders shipped with standard shipping may take up to two business days to be received.

If you have any further questions, please contact our support team. Thank you for using Zazzle!

Nora,

I'm looking into this.

Lou
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 27-Nov-11, 07:59:52 PM »

Thanks, Lou. I see the names now.  I recognize most of the names but Kathleen Rogers and Brigitte Dublin aren't familiar to me. Are they members of the Forum?  Don't recall ever seeing their names or postings unless they're going by a different name on here. Anyone know them? Congratulations to all.  I'm really waiting for the Falcon calendar though.  Is there a chance it will be ready for Christmas orders?

NoraH
Juvie

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 27-Nov-11, 08:14:25 PM »

Nora,

I'm looking into this.

Lou
Thank you  wave
Patti from Kentucky
Tiercel

Like Count: 58

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: 27-Nov-11, 11:17:59 PM »

Lou, I ordered a wad of the "draft" calendars, and my order already says "shipped".  Given that I don't want to spend that much money a second time, what errors am I likely to see?
Lou
Juvie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: 28-Nov-11, 07:09:38 AM »

Lou, I ordered a wad of the "draft" calendars, and my order already says "shipped".  Given that I don't want to spend that much money a second time, what errors am I likely to see?

Patti,
There was a typo in the title of one of the pictures.
Lou
NoraH
Juvie

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 28-Nov-11, 09:59:59 AM »

Guess I can live with that, I just got an e-mail that said:

>Hi Annora L Hensley,
Your package (1 of 1) from order 131-55309305-02XXXX has just been made, and we are super excited to get it to you!
The following items have already been packed and queued for shipment...<

That was fast!
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 28-Nov-11, 11:54:31 AM »

Congrats to all who's pic made it on the Calendar! clap    Some good shots!

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1003

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 28-Nov-11, 05:46:43 PM »

Thanks, Lou. I see the names now.  I recognize most of the names but Kathleen Rogers and Brigitte Dublin aren't familiar to me. Are they members of the Forum?  Don't recall ever seeing their names or postings unless they're going by a different name on here. Anyone know them? Congratulations to all.  I'm really waiting for the Falcon calendar though.  Is there a chance it will be ready for Christmas orders?

That's what we hope Kris.   wave

Peregrines know no borders.....
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 28-Nov-11, 06:04:40 PM »

Congrats to all who's pic made it on the Calendar! clap    Some good shots!

coolphotos  Yeah, what she said!!!  clap

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 30-Nov-11, 07:40:47 PM »

That's what we hope Kris.   wave

Wonderful!  Can't wait to see more pics of our Rochester Falcons-Beauty, Archer and Unity!

NoraH
Juvie

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 04-Dec-11, 10:33:22 AM »

Got my calendars (nature) yesterday.  They look good and thanx for using my pheasant!   2thumbsup
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1003

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 04-Dec-11, 05:34:10 PM »

Got my calendars (nature) yesterday.  They look good and thanx for using my pheasant!   2thumbsup

So glad you liked it Nora!  Thanks for submitting your Pheasant picture.  It's beautiful.   clap

Peregrines know no borders.....
grannywood
Eyas

Like Count: 32

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 09-Dec-11, 05:19:59 PM »

The 2012 Rochester Falcons in Toronto calendar is now for sale.

We have had the unique and wonderful experience of following our eyases: Rhea Mae (2006), Linn (2007), and Quest (2008), mature into adulthood and raise fledglings of their own. This calendar features pictures of them as eyases and fledglings in Rochester and as adults, along with their families, in Canada. Many thanks to our friends at the Canadian Peregrine Foundation for helping us share this experience.

The Merchandising team hopes you enjoy this calendar as much as we do, and we believe there is still plenty of time to order these as gifts to support rfalconcam.

Thanks,
Dana

Dana
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: