THE FORUM

07-Sep-24, 08:49:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 ... 217   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rhea Mae and Tiago's Webcam - Toronto - Canadian Peregrine Foundation  (Read 1522692 times)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #1440 on: 21-May-12, 05:55:25 PM »

They're all out now!

Oh boy, poor RM! LOL

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 315

View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: 23-May-12, 12:52:33 PM »

She knows...a little over an hour...

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: 23-May-12, 01:57:03 PM »

RM & T are both there-he usually stays away-

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: 23-May-12, 02:54:31 PM »

The gear

2 boys and 2 girls for RMT

Girls: Journey and Fef  (Friends of Environmental Foundation)

Boys Marlee & Cosmo

Thank you Kathy O who has a signal in Canada and relayed this to me. (Well, I asked her)  thumbsup clap

carly
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 107

View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: 23-May-12, 02:56:56 PM »

Yay..thanks!  I'm going to point the BCAW girls here if you don't mind!  notworthy
rynnac
Eyas

Like Count: 3

View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: 23-May-12, 03:04:44 PM »

How exciting for Rhea Mae and Tiago!!  Yahoo!  And Stormin' (RM &T hatchling) has his own chicks banding tomorrow!!

Nancy

Nancy and the GSDs in Utah
jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 214

View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: 23-May-12, 03:08:24 PM »

welcome, our dear little ones. heart heart heart

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"

Anatole France
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: 23-May-12, 03:24:16 PM »

How exciting for Rhea Mae and Tiago!!  Yahoo!  And Stormin' (RM &T hatchling) has his own chicks banding tomorrow!!

Nancy

Every time I read about the Franklin Institute tiercel, I think of Stormin' who was a successful Step-Dad to Irving's eyases last year. So happy he has his own this year!

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: 23-May-12, 05:26:08 PM »

Kids are out, mom and dad on duty!

rebec7caring
Pipping

Like Count: 5

View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: 23-May-12, 07:11:29 PM »

Both parents are there--One on each side of the eyases!
margaret
Falcon

Like Count: 28

View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: 23-May-12, 09:35:24 PM »

welcome, our dear little ones. heart heart heart

Well, said, Jeanne!  All of the little ones.  And the family tree!  It is getting so entwined! I would love to have the time and sit down and trace all the family lines.   Bless the new hatches!
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: 24-May-12, 06:49:35 AM »

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/1183199--tightrope-walker-nik-wallenda-may-face-falcon-attack-on-niagara-falls-crossing?bn=1 Put this here as it had a pic of Rhea Mae's chick.

Tightrope walker Nik Wallenda may face falcon attack on Niagara Falls crossing

Could a Flying Wallenda meet a flying falcon?

There’s a “good possibility’’ a pair of nesting falcons at Niagara Falls could attack daredevil high-wire walker Nik Wallenda as he attempts a crossing over the famous waterway on June 15, say Mark and Marion Nash, spokespeople for the Canadian Peregrine Foundation.

Wallenda, a seventh-generation member of the circus and daredevil performers known as the Great Wallendas and the Flying Wallendas, will be crossing right through a major flight path used by the falcons, said Marion Nash.

A baby peregrine falcon reacts after being taken from a nest on the 43rd floor of the downtown Toronto Sheraton Centre on Wednesday to be weighed and given leg bands.

The Star

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1452 on: 24-May-12, 08:39:01 AM »

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/1183199--tightrope-walker-nik-wallenda-may-face-falcon-attack-on-niagara-falls-crossing?bn=1 Put this here as it had a pic of Rhea Mae's chick.

Tightrope walker Nik Wallenda may face falcon attack on Niagara Falls crossing

Could a Flying Wallenda meet a flying falcon?

There’s a “good possibility’’ a pair of nesting falcons at Niagara Falls could attack daredevil high-wire walker Nik Wallenda as he attempts a crossing over the famous waterway on June 15, say Mark and Marion Nash, spokespeople for the Canadian Peregrine Foundation.

Wallenda, a seventh-generation member of the circus and daredevil performers known as the Great Wallendas and the Flying Wallendas, will be crossing right through a major flight path used by the falcons, said Marion Nash.

A baby peregrine falcon reacts after being taken from a nest on the 43rd floor of the downtown Toronto Sheraton Centre on Wednesday to be weighed and given leg bands.

The Star

"Rea May"? Ooh, they really butchered the spelling. FYI, the correct spelling is "Boeing 747."

BIGFRANK
« Reply #1453 on: 24-May-12, 04:34:16 PM »

The Yoyo's commenting make me laugh(on the newspaper site). Apparently none of them have seen the swingstage fellows attacked at bandings or been on a rooftop near a nest. The threat is very real. What may save him is he is doing this at 9pm. Often the Peregrines have settled for the night by this time. On the other hand there is plenty of daylight left at 9pm this time of year. If we send representatives there I hope Im one of them. 
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: 24-May-12, 04:37:31 PM »

The Yoyo's commenting make me laugh(on the newspaper site). Apparently none of them have seen the swingstage fellows attacked at bandings or been on a rooftop near a nest. The threat is very real. What may save him is he is doing this at 9pm. Often the Peregrines have settled for the night by this time. On the other hand there is plenty of daylight left at 9pm this time of year. If we send representatives there I hope Im one of them. 

Buffalo news night before last said the walk was going to be at 10 PM.

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 ... 217   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: