THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 09:32:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carol P's Blast from the Past Falcon Watch Reports  (Read 66617 times)
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 25-Feb-15, 05:48:52 AM »

Haven't been here in a long time -- like so many of us, life gets busy.  Just want to say I miss all of you and the old days of the Kodak board and kfalconcam.  But I'm so glad you have all kept this up and I do remember to check now and then this time of year.  Still miss Mariah and Kaver, but know Beauty and DotCa have captured your hearts as well!
Vandrefalk

It's good to see you! I'm glad you're still visiting once in a while!  handshake

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 25-Feb-15, 06:11:09 AM »

Haven't been here in a long time -- like so many of us, life gets busy.  Just want to say I miss all of you and the old days of the Kodak board and kfalconcam.  But I'm so glad you have all kept this up and I do remember to check now and then this time of year.  Still miss Mariah and Kaver, but know Beauty and DotCa have captured your hearts as well!
Vandrefalk

Hello, hello, hello!!

wave
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: 25-Feb-15, 06:21:35 AM »

Vandrefalk

Welcome back!
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1003

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 25-Feb-15, 07:10:32 AM »

Vandrefalk

Karen!  So nice to hear from you!   wave

I will forever remember and miss Mariah and Kaver.  They were the reason why so many of us came together.  Now we have Beauty & Dot.ca and they are a pair to be reckoned with.  Especially now that Pigott has moved on to find a new mate and raise young of her own.  The magic of new life in the nest box continues on.

Mariah and Kaver's legacy also continues.  Billie, their granddaughter has made Rochester her home.  I do hope that she and her mate 99 select a safe location to nest and raise babies of their own this year.  That would be wonderful!   heart

Take care my friend.  Hope to hear from you again soon.   happy

Peregrines know no borders.....
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 25-Feb-15, 07:26:12 AM »

Vandrefalk

Wow, hello, nice to see you here again!!  handshake

Vandrefalk
Eyas

Like Count: 18

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 26-Feb-15, 05:57:41 PM »

Y'all are so sweet!  I'll try to be better about checking in and watching the board.  Hope it will be a wonderful year for the Rochester falcons -- all of them!  thumbsup
Vandrefalk
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1003

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 26-Feb-15, 06:08:16 PM »

Y'all are so sweet!  I'll try to be better about checking in and watching the board.  Hope it will be a wonderful year for the Rochester falcons -- all of them!  thumbsup
Vandrefalk

clap

Peregrines know no borders.....
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: