THE FORUM

29-Mar-24, 12:36:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Falcon Watcher's Pets  (Read 156128 times)
AFAngel376
Big Clutch

Like Count: 3

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 05-Aug-09, 06:40:54 PM »

Well I'll try and get a couple pics of my pets in here. The dog is a puggle named bridget and the kitty is Sabastian. Bridget is the one who comes with me to visit maya and tor up here in utica.
Bridgets my baby, and sabastian is a big cuddle bug. I've never met a cat that likes attention (and food) as much as he does lol
« Last Edit: 05-Aug-09, 11:06:37 PM by shakymon » Logged
AFAngel376
Big Clutch

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 05-Aug-09, 06:43:11 PM »

whoops
Paul Hamilton
Tiercel

Like Count: 266

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 05-Aug-09, 09:45:17 PM »

One more bird for this  topic.  Here is Fidget, snuggling up with my daughter.  He will hold this pose for a very long time.  One of the most frequent things he says is "Chirp!" -- not a chirp, but the word.   He also frequently assures me that I'm a good bird.   Last May was the third anniversary of his hatching, so he and Rhea Mae are about the same age.  He also fledged on the same day she did.

Paul
« Last Edit: 05-Aug-09, 09:56:16 PM by Paul Hamilton » Logged
Caitie
Fledgling

Like Count: 19

Iamnotaddicted

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 05-Aug-09, 10:29:35 PM »

This is my little Wonder Bird Weavie
Weavie is an orange bishop African weaver finch.  Weavie was wild caught and came to live with me on Feb 4, 1987.  He has a ''frozen'' left foot due to injury when he was 5 years old and he is still chasing his harem of 3 little female finches. He is my oldest bird.

What a beautiful finch. I love his colors. I had no idea finches lived such long lives. Goodness 22 years surprise Hes wonderful Thank you for sharing Wonder Bird Weavie's picture
Caitie
Fledgling

Iamnotaddicted

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 05-Aug-09, 10:39:29 PM »

Well I'll try and get a couple pics of my pets in here.

Awww both are precious and sooo huggable
Caitie
« Last Edit: 05-Aug-09, 11:08:58 PM by shakymon » Logged
Caitie
Fledgling

Iamnotaddicted

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 05-Aug-09, 10:55:33 PM »

One more bird for this  topic.  Here is Fidget, snuggling up with my daughter.  He will hold this pose for a very long time.  One of the most frequent things he says is "Chirp!" -- not a chirp, but the word.   He also frequently assures me that I'm a good bird.   Last May was the third anniversary of his hatching, so he and Rhea Mae are about the same age.  He also fledged on the same day she did.

Paul

Fidget looks so comfy on Katherines cheek. Sweet picture. Chirp lol !!!  I love Budgies too. My budgie Whitey talks and talks. Baley.. he only says Hello but he does it in different keys.
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: 05-Aug-09, 11:10:54 PM »

Congrats on your first post, Angel. I fixed the typo in the image tag.
Aafke
Falcon

Like Count: 715

Kingfisher

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 06-Aug-09, 07:18:46 AM »

Hi Nora,
nice to see that Molly and Wesley are doing well, (and you too)
great pictures
 catgreetings Aafke

Feed the birds!!!!
AFAngel376
Big Clutch

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 06-Aug-09, 03:38:45 PM »

Thankee  happy, Birds are such wonderful pets, although i've never had the pleasure of owning one myself. I own fish mostly, I dont think my mother figured i was ready for a pet that could live longer than me, now that I"m out, the dog, cat, bearded dragon, and fish keep this little apartment well full!
Aafke
Falcon

Kingfisher

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 06-Aug-09, 04:20:50 PM »

Beautiful dogs!!  Here's my pup, Karma:

Sharon

I like the look on Karma's face, great name! Thanks Sharon!
greetings Aafke

Feed the birds!!!!
Aafke
Falcon

Kingfisher

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 06-Aug-09, 04:34:12 PM »

Here is my Trixie - cockapoo, now almost 14 years old

Lyn

Lyn, I never heard of a "cockapoo" and I looked for it on the internet.  I understand that it is a crossing from a Spaniel and a poodle. Very logical name, very nice dog!
greetings Aafke

Feed the birds!!!!
anneintoronto
« Reply #56 on: 06-Aug-09, 09:41:37 PM »

Here are my two pets -- Eric, a Three-toed Box Turtle, and Spot, our 17-year-old Black (with a white spot on her chest) Cat.  Eric wanted to show off his eating abilities -- he loves meal-worms and bananas...in fact, that's all he loves!  However, considering he is over 35 years old, it must be okay!

Anne C. (Toronto, ON Canada)

Caitie
Fledgling

Iamnotaddicted

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 06-Aug-09, 11:08:55 PM »

Here are my two pets -- Eric, a Three-toed Box Turtle, and Spot, our 17-year-old Black (with a white spot on her chest) Cat.  Eric wanted to show off his eating abilities -- he loves meal-worms and bananas...in fact, that's all he loves!  However, considering he is over 35 years old, it must be okay!

Anne C. (Toronto, ON Canada)

Meal worms and bananas sound ummm uummm ok I can't think about it right now I just ate heehee What a kewl pet Eric is. My friend in AZ had to get some type of state approval to have his turtle and his housing (the turtles) had to be specific to code and inspected too. Thats where I met my first turtle pet. He was a loved little guy.  Spot  kittykiss is a sweety too

Caitie
Mirta
Fledgling

Like Count: 107

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 07-Aug-09, 09:34:41 AM »

Hi Anne C!! What a great pets you´ve got!
Banana + meal worms! The best of two kingdoms!
 Cool

Mirta
huddiecat
Juvie

Like Count: 44

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 07-Aug-09, 11:11:50 AM »

Dawn,
I just now read your post about Bullet and the photo shoot.  We looked at the pics Don took, but there was nothing worth posting anywhere.  Yes, wish someone had taken a pic of Bullet licking the model!  It was funny how Bullet was so interested in all the photo shoot activity.
Suzanne
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: