THE FORUM

27-Apr-24, 01:08:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Live Video & New Camera Page In Time For Hatching  (Read 42736 times)
~Sage~
Juvie

Like Count: 38

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: 15-May-10, 05:51:40 PM »

This is fabulous!   mbanana  Just in time to be on pins and needles!     clap

pdk
Fluffball

Like Count: 11

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 15-May-10, 05:52:25 PM »

This is an absolutely, chill-bump producing thrill.  Being able to hear the peregrine chatter and being able to see them breathe is awe-inspiring.   Thank you so much!

Patricia (NE Florida)
~Sage~
Juvie

Like Count: 38

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: 15-May-10, 06:03:33 PM »

Gotta be careful getting screencaps now!  I was hoping the ad banner wouldn't show up but it does.

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 15-May-10, 07:32:01 PM »

Gotta be careful getting screencaps now!  I was hoping the ad banner wouldn't show up but it does.

Yup-gotta be quick about shutting it down...and careful where the close button is on some ads!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 15-May-10, 07:38:06 PM »

Yup-gotta be quick about shutting it down...and careful where the close button is on some ads!

I don't get any ads viewing it from Rfalconcam page. If I go to Ustream, I do.

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 15-May-10, 07:49:58 PM »

That's odd...the ads were there for me in both places.  Have you had it running for hours & hours?  The ads will stop after a while.  I did discover today that it will restart on it's own after about 8 hours...ads were back for a while then.

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 15-May-10, 08:19:52 PM »

That's odd...the ads were there for me in both places.  Have you had it running for hours & hours?  The ads will stop after a while.  I did discover today that it will restart on it's own after about 8 hours...ads were back for a while then.

I had the stream open all day and not 1 ad on Rfalconcam.....YET!!!! Not even when I first came on this am around 6. When I go out, I leave it on so hubby and kids can call me if something is going on.

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 16-May-10, 06:54:01 PM »

Did everyone migrate to live stream??? This forum's pretty dead now.  ???  No one's chatting over there either...LOL. Just glued probably.  wave

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 16-May-10, 06:58:05 PM »

Did everyone migrate to live stream??? This forum's pretty dead now.  ???  No one's chatting over there either...LOL. Just glued probably.  wave

I think it has more to do with the nice weather than anything else...but I've been around today...just waiting...waiting... whistle ...listening to motorcycles all day...

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 16-May-10, 06:59:43 PM »

I think it has more to do with the nice weather than anything else...but I've been around today...just waiting...waiting... whistle ...listening to motorcycles all day...

and sirens! police

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 16-May-10, 07:07:30 PM »

and sirens! police

Scratch an itch...roll the eggs...talk to the eggs...more motorcycles... turtle-e90

valhalla
« Reply #56 on: 16-May-10, 08:09:09 PM »

Nope!  Weekend, naptime, NASCAR, yard work, dinner with friends, annoy others on Facebook, email others, AND catch up on office work!  I live for yours and Donna's highlights!
DebInTexas
Juvie

Like Count: 13

George and Gracie

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 16-May-10, 08:26:21 PM »

You know what we want next (besides hatching to begin)?  We need the LiveStream archive!

If there's a wish list for the website, I vote to add an archive of this.

Deb in 84 degrees Houston
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 16-May-10, 08:30:14 PM »

You know what we want next (besides hatching to begin)?  We need the LiveStream archive!

If there's a wish list for the website, I vote to add an archive of this.

Deb in 84 degrees Houston

I think that's on Shaky's to do list once there's something more to see...I think they'll be on youtube.  Meanwhile, Ustream does archive the footage...you'll find them on the Ustream direct page under the picture.  But each one is HOURS long...

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: 16-May-10, 09:18:53 PM »

Ustream lets us record up to 3 hours at a time. I've been starting up recordings whenever I get the chance.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: