THE FORUM

29-Mar-24, 11:10:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: After Short 'PEP' Rally, Quest Back At Pickering  (Read 6446 times)
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 95

Keeping falcon fans connected

View Profile
« on: 21-Oct-10, 04:30:23 PM »

As she's done in the past, Quest threw us a curve ball.  After weeks at Pickering, she suddenly decided to take a trip east to Prince Edward Point.  She stayed a couple of days then returned to Pickering, but not before making a stop-over in Port Hope on the 18th.  Maybe she...

Link:
http://rfalconcam.com/imprinting/?p=1387
« Last Edit: 21-Oct-10, 05:24:38 PM by Shaky » Logged

This is an automated post.
valhalla
« Reply #1 on: 21-Oct-10, 05:42:54 PM »

She is such a girl!  Ok, let me check this one more time...  Do I really like it here or would I be happier there?  Honey, can we move if I'm not happy?  Do you love me  heart
rushhen06
Fledgling

Like Count: 17

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 22-Oct-10, 08:19:30 AM »

She is such a girl!  Ok, let me check this one more time...  Do I really like it here or would I be happier there?  Honey, can we move if I'm not happy?  Do you love me  heart
2funny
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 22-Oct-10, 08:54:58 AM »

Why did my brain start signing "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" when I read this?   crazy

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 22-Oct-10, 02:48:24 PM »

Why did my brain start signing "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" when I read this?   crazy

Before we go any further...
 Grin mbanana bguitar

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 22-Oct-10, 03:44:49 PM »

Grin mbanana bguitar

Do you love me?  Will you love me forever?

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
valhalla
« Reply #6 on: 22-Oct-10, 04:33:06 PM »

Grin mbanana bguitar

Do you love me?  Will you love me forever?

Do you need me?  Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life?
Will you take me away and will you make me your wife?

I LOVE Meatloaf and Bat out of Hell!  The Scooter (Phil Rizzoto, Skipper's Pier, and NY Yankee) did the play-by. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: