THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 07:55:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 ... 215   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013 Pictures from the Rfalconcam Cameras  (Read 1196633 times)
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #1200 on: 16-May-13, 11:33:13 AM »

Who is this ??

Don't know, but Beauty isn't chasing whoever it is. UT?

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
carly
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 107

View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: 16-May-13, 11:43:36 AM »

She won't chase him off Kitty.  IF DC is injured or ill, she has to protect her eggs and ensure they hatch safely.  She'll wait it out and if DC is gone then she'll take a new mate if she has to.  The tiercel has to gain her acceptance and trust so she has nothing to lose by being patient.
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: 16-May-13, 11:46:47 AM »

She won't chase him off Kitty.  IF DC is injured or ill, she has to protect her eggs and ensure they hatch safely.  She'll wait it out and if DC is gone then she'll take a new mate if she has to.  The tiercel has to gain her acceptance and trust so she has nothing to lose by being patient.

I know-that's why I thought possibly UT. She'd chase a female, but not necessarily chase a male...particularly one she already knows.

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: 16-May-13, 11:52:20 AM »

I know DC can be funny sometimes but no way he'd not be here by now begging for egg time, especially not so close to hatch.  Maybe there was an altercation.  They hide their injuries too so a predator can't see they are vulnerable. 

An hour late is one thing but almost 6 hours is quite another.

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: 16-May-13, 11:55:54 AM »

I know DC can be funny sometimes but no way he'd not be here by now begging for egg time, especially not so close to hatch.  Maybe there was an altercation.  They hide their injuries too so a predator can't see they are vulnerable. 

Just hope whatever it is he will be OK. Joyce is on watch.

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: 16-May-13, 11:58:21 AM »

Just hope whatever it is he will be OK. Joyce is on watch.

I hope DC is OK too-he loves his eggs and babies.  Sad

carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: 16-May-13, 12:06:20 PM »

Wilmington just realized yesterday their tiercel has been displaced sometime during the past 2 weeks...a few weeks ago at hatch CJ was there and now a unbanded male is there so I know it happens..even to the strong ones.  I hope DC is okay and I adore him but with populations increasing I have to be realistic too.  They have such tough lives.

My primary concern now is those eggs and Beauty.  She's sat on them for so long and her and DC make good babies so I pray, whatever happens, she gets to raise some offspring.  And if something is to happen to him then at least part of him will live on in these potential babies and with B as a mom..well you can't ask for a better falcon parent than her.

Don't mean to be depressing or anything but darn it..we're so close now...!!
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: 16-May-13, 12:13:56 PM »

This does look like UT's auricular patch/malar stripe...single narrow white projecting into the gray

Hard to say, but I'm not seeing bands here

Beauty looking right at him...

campgee
Juvie

Like Count: 7

View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: 16-May-13, 12:27:14 PM »

This is the strangest day I've had in a long time.  Sure hope everything goes back to "normal" soon, as normal as Rochester gets.  New pefa, no DC but B is not the least bit alarmed by any of it it would appear.  The girl needs to eat though!  She took a relief break for just a minute or so.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: 16-May-13, 12:40:55 PM »

a good look at his mustache

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: 16-May-13, 01:24:56 PM »

Next to cam
« Last Edit: 16-May-13, 01:33:53 PM by Donna » Logged

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: 16-May-13, 01:59:29 PM »

Yup-UT-see the narrow white "blaze" over his cere?

nycbird
Fledgling

Like Count: 25

View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: 16-May-13, 02:07:10 PM »

When Beauty defeated Mariah, it was said that Archer helped Beauty drive Mariah to the ground.
If DC had a fight with UT this AM and is laying up at BS, is it possible Pigott was involved and might also be injured?  When was Pigott last seen?

nycbird
carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: 16-May-13, 02:12:20 PM »

When Beauty defeated Mariah, it was said that Archer helped Beauty drive Mariah to the ground.
If DC had a fight with UT this AM and is laying up at BS, is it possible Pigott was involved and might also be injured?  When was Pigott last seen?

Pigott was seen this morning with DC at BS..she was whining alot from the sounds of it but seemed otherwise fine and flew off awhile ago.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: 16-May-13, 02:16:27 PM »

UT? On cam 4she knows

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 ... 215   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: