THE FORUM

29-Mar-24, 05:16:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 ... 215   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013 Pictures from the Rfalconcam Cameras  (Read 1196725 times)
carly
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 107

View Profile
« Reply #1230 on: 16-May-13, 04:52:22 PM »

Exactly what I ment Carly, if he wasn't in a fight before and UT moves in we're in trouble.

Yeah I think it will be trouble either way..if there were no eggs, it would be different but those eggs are as good as kids to them.  It really depends on if he has internal injuries or not.  They will never show they are injured to anyone.  Even if he's dying on the inside, he will stand there looking strong so too early to tell.  I'd say the fact he's there and not here...something is hurting him.  It's whether it's serious or whether he can overcome it with time that is something we can't predict at this point.

If he's smart, he'll decide living is more important than dying.  We also didn't see the altercation so he may have sized the new guy up and say 'I can't take him or he may think 'just you wait'. 
Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: 16-May-13, 04:53:46 PM »

Exactly what I ment Carly, if he wasn't in a fight before and UT moves in we're in trouble.

Yeah I think it will be trouble either way..if there were no eggs, it would be different but those eggs are as good as kids to them.  It really depends on if he has internal injuries or not.  They will never show they are injured to anyone.  Even if he's dying on the inside, he will stand there looking strong so too early to tell.  I'd say the fact he's there and not here...something is hurting him.  It's whether it's serious or whether he can overcome it with time that is something we can't predict at this point.

OH my!! Been offline for a while and cannot believe what is happening!
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: 16-May-13, 04:55:37 PM »

This is all today, Bobbie...it's been perfectly quiet until now...

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
campgee
Juvie

Like Count: 7

View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: 16-May-13, 04:55:58 PM »

We don't even know if there was an altercation, he might have hit a building, he might have eaten something bad, we just don't know.  No injury seen on him even using a scope, it's just to hard to call.
carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: 16-May-13, 05:01:15 PM »

We don't even know if there was an altercation, he might have hit a building, he might have eaten something bad, we just don't know.  No injury seen on him even using a scope, it's just to hard to call.

True but too coincidental that he doesn't show up and another tiercel is here and DC can see him I'm sure so even injured he'd have tried to come over.  Archer tried to meet DC when he was injured and then backed off but the eggs would drive him I'm sure.   

I know UT was around previously and there are some similarities but this guy doesn't look like UT to me.  His beak area is all wrong..no yellow and white that was quite prominent on UT and UT was a chatty little cutie.  Of course it may show in photos the girls have but on cam I'm not seeing it.
Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: 16-May-13, 05:07:31 PM »

This is all today, Bobbie...it's been perfectly quiet until now...

Oh my again, Ei. Too much for me to follow at one time.

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: 16-May-13, 05:11:08 PM »

he's back

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: 16-May-13, 06:50:35 PM »

Wasn't watching, did she take a potty break?

carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: 16-May-13, 06:51:59 PM »

Yes she did.  It was quick but she made a run for it after chasing the tiercel off and came right back.  She must have flown in a semi circle based on how quick it was.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: 16-May-13, 06:52:51 PM »

Yes she did.  It was quick but she made a run for it after chasing the tiercel off and came right back.

Ok thanks!!

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: 16-May-13, 07:22:15 PM »

DC is back!!

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: 16-May-13, 07:42:18 PM »

Looks like he has a tiny bit of blood under his right nostril. I wonder if it was a head bonk that stunned him.

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: 16-May-13, 08:01:05 PM »

Yeah that would do it kitty.  I notice when falcons fight or try to drive another bird off, they (*cough* O'Connor) sometimes like to try and drive them into a building or sometimes it just happens by accident during the intensity of a fight.  Either way, he's flying so that's a good sign.

Be a better sign if he came back and we saw he's still okay.  Beauty is watching someone so hopefully all is well and she gets a break soon and some food.  Don't like the idea he's out there maybe fighting with him favoring his left side.  
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: 16-May-13, 08:15:48 PM »

I would be very happy too to see him come back for a while. But right now territory defense appears to be taking precedence.

He was flying perfectly when he left the nest box.

carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: 16-May-13, 08:21:12 PM »

Just saw Joyce's tweet  Sad
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 ... 215   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: