THE FORUM

29-Mar-24, 01:48:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 217   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rhea Mae and Tiago's Webcam - Toronto - Canadian Peregrine Foundation  (Read 1409743 times)
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: 28-May-10, 11:37:06 AM »

Everyone's home!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: 28-May-10, 11:53:03 AM »

I thought the camera was stuck...until I realized the shadow moved.  I think they've been traumatized! They need food...they'll feel better then!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 214

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: 28-May-10, 12:14:27 PM »

I thought the camera was stuck...until I realized the shadow moved.  I think they've been traumatized! They need food...they'll feel better then!

Sweet babies!  They haven't moved!

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"

Anatole France
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: 28-May-10, 12:31:15 PM »

Rhea Mae has them back down by the nest tray now...didn't catch a pic in time...

anneintoronto
« Reply #274 on: 28-May-10, 12:52:56 PM »

I was fortunate enough to be able to go the banding of Rhea Mae and Tiago's eyases today.  It was really great meeting the "Rochester Gang" after 6 years of only knowing their personalities through the kfalconcam and the rfalconcam forums!  I also talked to Linda Woods (of the Canadian Peregrine Foundation) and told her that I would like to try to be an official watcher this year.  I took photos of the banding and will post a few eventually.  I had a great time -- it took my mind off my sadness for a little while, but I was really tired and had to leave before the end.  Anyway, it was a truly significant experience in my life and I will remember it for a long, long time!  Especially the kakking and the flailing of those wonderful big yellow feet!!!
Anne C. (Toronto, ON Canada)
pfalcon
jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: 28-May-10, 12:55:06 PM »

I was fortunate enough to be able to go the banding of Rhea Mae and Tiago's eyases today.  It was really great meeting the "Rochester Gang" after 6 years of only knowing their personalities through the kfalconcam and the rfalconcam forums!  I also talked to Linda Woods (of the Canadian Peregrine Foundation) and told her that I would like to try to be an official watcher this year.  I took photos of the banding and will post a few eventually.  I had a great time -- it took my mind off my sadness for a little while, but I was really tired and had to leave before the end.  Anyway, it was a truly significant experience in my life and I will remember it for a long, long time!  Especially the kakking and the flailing of those wonderful big yellow feet!!!
pfalcon

I'm so glad you were there!!!

Anatole France
jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 28-May-10, 12:56:56 PM »

Three boys for Rhea Mae and Tiago.  And let me guess who picked the name Legacy happy 

Anatole France
Nic1Pic
Juvie

Like Count: 43

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: 28-May-10, 01:10:26 PM »

Hello Anne,
You are right it is a tremendous experience that I wish to every falcon lover to see.
Nicole
valhalla
« Reply #278 on: 28-May-10, 01:14:51 PM »

I was fortunate enough to be able to go the banding of Rhea Mae and Tiago's eyases today.  Anyway, it was a truly significant experience in my life and I will remember it for a long, long time!  Especially the kakking and the flailing of those wonderful big yellow feet!!!
pfalcon

yahoo  Fabulous, Anne!   clap
Lynne in New Hampshire
Tiercel

Like Count: 35

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: 28-May-10, 01:21:07 PM »

Lucky you!!  I'm  (we're)  all jealous!!

Lynne in New Hampshire

Lynne in New Hampshire
Bonnie
Tiercel

Like Count: 45

View Profile WWW
« Reply #280 on: 28-May-10, 01:36:51 PM »

Anne, you are lucky.  I know the feeling now. 

Yay, Toronto!  There are four beautiful girls in Jersey City who will be looking for mates next year. 

Hubby is editing the video of the JC banding.  I am sure the deafening kaks are the same as those at the Sheraton.  I'll post when it is ready.

“No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wingsâ€
William Blake
carla
Tiercel

Like Count: 78

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: 28-May-10, 04:02:53 PM »

Great Anne,
Love to see the pictures.
Greetings Carla
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: 28-May-10, 06:44:12 PM »

I was fortunate enough to be able to go the banding of Rhea Mae and Tiago's eyases today.  Anyway, it was a truly significant experience in my life and I will remember it for a long, long time!  Especially the kakking and the flailing of those wonderful big yellow feet!!!
pfalcon

Way to go Anne, you always said.."someday, I'll get there" and you did. Good for you.  2thumbsup

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: 28-May-10, 07:15:08 PM »

wave   How nice for you Anne!    yippee

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
anneintoronto
« Reply #284 on: 28-May-10, 11:33:37 PM »

pfalcon

Thanks, Donna. penguinspin I had kind of an awful day yesterday and wasnt' going to go, but Nora (in Iowa) got on my case and threatened me if I didn't go!!  So I have her to thank!  You have to listen to your good friend (well adopted sister!) when she tells you to do something!! notworthy  Or else!  hysterical  And she was right -- it was a great experience -- one I won't forget for a long time!!  And it was great to finally meet Carol P. Kathy O., Joyce and Lisa McK!!  2thumbsup

Best Wishes,
Anne C. (Toronto, ON Canada) 2thumbsup

Way to go Anne, you always said.."someday, I'll get there" and you did. Good for you. 
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 217   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: