THE FORUM

29-Mar-24, 03:28:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aria - 85/BA (2016)  (Read 170738 times)
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: 12-Apr-20, 03:12:34 PM »

Thank you Carly and please thank Marlene for sharing!  clap

Peregrines know no borders.....
carly
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 107

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: 01-May-20, 01:45:46 PM »

There is unfortunately some roof top work going here today and tomorrow to replace air conditioning units.  I was worried it would interfere with hatching.

Anyway just got this photo taken this morning...food to the eggs!!!!  That usually means they are hearing something!!!  Very encouraging!!!  Talons crossed!!

Lucie is on site and she says Aria and Indie are doing good and are paying attention to the eggs and not the workmen!  So that's good!
« Last Edit: 01-May-20, 01:51:26 PM by carly » Logged
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: 01-May-20, 01:53:41 PM »

There is unfortunately some roof top work going here today and tomorrow to replace air conditioning units.  I was worried it would interfere with hatching.

Anyway just got this photo taken this morning...food to the eggs!!!!  That usually means they are hearing something!!!  Very encouraging!!!  Talons crossed!!

Lucie is on site and she says Aria and Indie are doing good and are paying attention to the eggs and not the workmen!  So that's good!

wub2

patsy6
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 52

Dot.ca and a 2015 eyas

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: 01-May-20, 02:13:24 PM »

Aria must have told him to bring food to the eggs. After all, she's Dot.ca's daughter.

Hey farmer, farmer, put away that DDT now. Give me spots on my apples, but leave me the birds and the bees, please! - Joni Mitchell
carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: 01-May-20, 02:20:54 PM »

Aria must have told him to bring food to the eggs. After all, she's Dot.ca's daughter.

laugh  I'm so excited, I'm trying to be stoic just in case but it's a really good sign to me.  I so want this for her! 
patsy6
I'm Not Addicted

Dot.ca and a 2015 eyas

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: 01-May-20, 02:34:51 PM »

laugh  I'm so excited, I'm trying to be stoic just in case but it's a really good sign to me.  I so want this for her! 

Me too. I've got a soft spot in my heart for that girl!

Hey farmer, farmer, put away that DDT now. Give me spots on my apples, but leave me the birds and the bees, please! - Joni Mitchell
carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: 02-May-20, 12:46:57 PM »

Woohoo...just got word that we have a hatch here!!  Waiting for photos, Lucie is heading to the site.

Congratulations Aria and Indie and Grandma B and Grandpa DC!!!

yahoo yahoo yahoo
patsy6
I'm Not Addicted

Dot.ca and a 2015 eyas

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: 02-May-20, 12:59:55 PM »

Woohoo...just got word that we have a hatch here!!  Waiting for photos, Lucie is heading to the site.

yahoo yahoo yahoo

Yahoooooo!!!!!

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: 02-May-20, 01:39:04 PM »

yahoo yahoo yahoo

clap

carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: 02-May-20, 02:27:27 PM »

Another phone call, second hatch for Aria and Indie just a few minutes ago!!   hatch1 hatch1
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: 02-May-20, 02:51:28 PM »

Another phone call, second hatch for Aria and Indie just a few minutes ago!!   hatch1 hatch1

heart heart

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: 02-May-20, 08:53:13 PM »

Sweet!!!!!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: 03-May-20, 06:31:12 PM »

Lucie has posted some photos to her Facebook page and to CPF's FB page of Aria, Indy and the babies.  Including a photo where Aria picks up her newly hatched second baby to relocate it.  The baby is fine but they were surprised by it.  She just wanted her baby closer to her.  

Please note the photos are taken through a window as she doesn't have access to the tenants balcony we used to go on due to COVID.  They still came out decent all things considered!  I've attached a few here including the 'baby move'.
« Last Edit: 03-May-20, 06:44:43 PM by carly » Logged
carly
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: 03-May-20, 06:39:14 PM »

Two more - one of Aria and one of Indy.
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: 03-May-20, 06:46:06 PM »

Lucie has posted some photos to her Facebook page and to CPF's FB page of Aria, Indy and the babies.  Including a photo where Aria picks up her newly hatched second baby to relocate it.  The baby is fine but they were surprised by it.  She just wanted here baby closer to her.  

Please note the photos are taken through a window as she doesn't have access to the tenants balcony we used to go on due to COVID.  They still came out decent all things considered!  I've attached a few here including the 'baby move'.

AWWW!!!!!!!!!!  wub2 wub2

We've seen that move before...Beauty has done it when she had a wanderer that she just couldn't gather with her beak.

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: