THE FORUM

27-Apr-24, 08:48:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Falcon Watchers' Weekend, 2011  (Read 46519 times)
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: 14-Jul-11, 07:37:57 AM »

You all give "Barf" a kiss for me....OK?  Wink   Kiss

Oh I absolutely will!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 14-Jul-11, 10:17:42 AM »

Sad Brian has informed me that he won't be able to make it to Wild Wings with us tomorrow.

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 14-Jul-11, 10:38:36 AM »

Sad Brian has informed me that he won't be able to make it to Wild Wings with us tomorrow.

Oh phooey!   Sad Well, give him my phone #...if he changes his mind all he has to do is call.  Maybe I'll get to see him at some point during the weekend.

So, furnace guy has finally left the building...a few more things & I'll be hitting the road.  I won't be getting there too awful late after all!  No fancy internet phone, so I'll be a bit out of touch, but I do have tweets enabled on my phone, so I'll be able to get the latest news of who's where!

Later!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Lynne in New Hampshire
Tiercel

Like Count: 35

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 14-Jul-11, 10:59:16 AM »

Have Fun!!!

Lynne in New Hampshire
Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 14-Jul-11, 11:18:23 AM »

Yes, do! I'll be awaiting your report...

Slainte!
margaret
Falcon

Like Count: 28

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 14-Jul-11, 12:01:13 PM »

Oh phooey!   Sad Well, give him my phone #...if he changes his mind all he has to do is call.  Maybe I'll get to see him at some point during the weekend.

So, furnace guy has finally left the building...a few more things & I'll be hitting the road.  I won't be getting there too awful late after all!  No fancy internet phone, so I'll be a bit out of touch, but I do have tweets enabled on my phone, so I'll be able to get the latest news of who's where!

Later!

Safe trip, Ei!   
rssport
Fledgling

Like Count: 20

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 14-Jul-11, 12:10:19 PM »

Be careful out there> police

Rita - Syr
Nic1Pic
Juvie

Like Count: 43

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 14-Jul-11, 10:51:40 PM »

If you see Cody, a Long Ear Owl, give him a hug for me please. Kris had adopted him for me last year.
I wished that I could join you, but it is impossible this year. Watch for me next year ! ! ! !
Have a good weekend.
Nicole
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 14-Jul-11, 11:12:43 PM »

If you see Cody, a Long Ear Owl, give him a hug for me please. Kris had adopted him for me last year.
I wished that I could join you, but it is impossible this year. Watch for me next year ! ! ! !
Have a good weekend.
Nicole

Cody is the 1st Owl you see when going to the other outdoor cages. He's a cutie also!

susan c
Fluffball

Like Count: 2

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 15-Jul-11, 12:29:02 AM »

I plan on being at Wild Wings tomorrow (today?) with you all - late notice but as long as my mom doesn't ask me to take her to the doctor tomorrow I'll see you all then.  I'm really looking forward to it!

margaret
Falcon

Like Count: 28

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 15-Jul-11, 12:44:49 AM »

Not too late. See you then, Susan.
Joyce
Global Moderator
Falcon

Like Count: 283

"Cadence"

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 15-Jul-11, 01:52:27 AM »

I am planning on driving to Buffalo/Niagara Falls on Saturday to take Ei to see the falcons in the area. We'll make the rounds to as many sites as we can. The juvies are spreading out and not easy to spot them near their nesting areas.  Hopefully we'll get to see some play, talon tagging or at least a food exchange with the Central Terminal juvies.

Everyone knows I am not a morning person...but I plan to be up early to head to Buffalo. Place your bets ladies and gentlemen, I want to be on the road by 8:00am. If anyone would like to join us, please let me know. There's room for two more.

Someone mentioned getting together for dinner Saturday evening. If plans are being formulated, I'll flex with getting back to Rochester to meet-up.
jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 214

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 15-Jul-11, 07:56:48 AM »

I plan on being at Wild Wings tomorrow (today?) with you all - late notice but as long as my mom doesn't ask me to take her to the doctor tomorrow I'll see you all then.  I'm really looking forward to it!

Great, Susan!!!

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"

Anatole France
Dawn
Eyas

Like Count: 63

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 15-Jul-11, 04:39:03 PM »

Is anyone at KP tonight?  wave

"Those who believe a dog has no soul, have never looked in the eyes of a German Shepherd."

ginha
Fledgling

Like Count: 58

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 15-Jul-11, 08:16:35 PM »

A great time was had by Ei, Mak,Susan, Carrie, Shaky,Margaret, Joyce,Dave,Jenne and me at Wild Wings. Terry gave us a Tour and then she took us to School. It's a room for kids and others to have a close up look at these most wonderful Birds. I won the ID10T award for not putting my Memory Card back in my Camera after I put Hummingbird shots in the Computer...DUH!!!! We enjoyed bonding with Falcon Friends again this year.

ginha
P.S. Hey Donna.....we all gave Barf kisses from you  scared blue hysterical
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: